PDA

View Full Version : 'One Shot One Kill' on veteran

Rascalov
11-08-2007, 10:05 AM
After you shoot the guy with the sniper you escape from an apartment and you have to carry the sas guy to an area with a ferris wheel. You have to hold position in this area while waiting for the helicopter. I'm finding this impossible on veteran. There's too many enemies and no good place to snipe from. Enemies and grenades coming at you from everywhere. The helicopter counts down from 9000m on the compass and I can only survive to 6800.
Anyone who has got past this how did you do it? :p

colburn
11-08-2007, 10:10 AM
it took me a while mate i had to restart the whole level to get it cause i didnt set up right and plus when i died it would respawn me into the firing so what i did was set up alot of the c4 by the cars and set the claymore by the bupper car area i put the capt where he needed to and had a a ak-47 and my sniper stay by the bumper cars behind the fence and pick people off. then take your ak and just take some out that are getting close to you. this is how i got it took me a few trys on this set up but i got it just keep trying im stuck on a different part of the game and ive taken a break haha great game just a beep on veteran. hope it helps if not feel free to msg me on xbl and we can private chat and ill further explain a set up for you.

gt: SystemErrored

roy1751
11-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Check the veteran thread, I just put a video there for easy out on this.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=467781#post467781