PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with games online not reporting?

miLLaTime420
11-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Ok so last night I come online after smoking a blunt and play a game on 2k8 and win.. and it records it fine. Then i play two guys in a row and they both leave in the 2nd quarter after im blowing them out and i leave and join another game and win and after that i got to my 2ksports profile and it didnt update the last 3 games. so then i play again and win and it still doesnt update
then i figure maybe its slow or something tonight so i come on today play and win and it doesnt record it
i dont understand... it shows the game in my VIP as the last games and also I got some player records online with them and it shows that but it doesn't come up on my Profile.. and my ranks have stayed the same.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Segnius
11-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Are you going to the lobby and choosing opponents? Or are you going to custom match and letting it set you up for a ranked match? I don't know why, but whenever I would go to the lobbies and do a ranked match, it wouldn't count as a win on my 2k sports player card, even though it would show up on the leaderboards.