PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Achievement Not Unlocking?

willcrazyiii
11-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Today, I finished up "The Bog" that I had started last night, got the "Save the Bacon" achievement, but got no achievement for beating it on Veteran! In the Mission Select screen, it clearly says "Completed Veteran", and I do not even know how to switch the difficulty, so I am just assuming this was a glitch in the system. I do not mind playing the level again, but I was just wondering if this was a common glitch. Anyone else had this problem?

B1indSide
11-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Uhhh... if you had actually read the achievement description, you have to finish the next level "War Pig" ALSO to get the achievement. All the rest of the achievements on veteran are finish two or three levels after this point.

willcrazyiii
11-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Thanks. I did read it, just didn't catch it.

Uhhh...

B1indSide
11-08-2007, 11:20 PM
Thanks. I did read it, just didn't catch it.

Uhhh...

Sorry.....

willcrazyiii
11-08-2007, 11:24 PM
No problem man ;-)

willcrazyiii
11-09-2007, 04:36 AM
Blindside I am not sure what you are talking about. Is "War Pigs" not part of the level "The Bog"? I am now on "The Hunted", and I have played through everything on Veteran, yet I have not gotten the achievement for beating the Bog and War Pig (which I believe is just part of the level, not a seperate level).

If War Pig is the level in which you save the tank, then call in a helicopter attack on the building, then I have already done that. What gives?

willcrazyiii
11-09-2007, 05:08 AM
Okay. Searched the internet and found that War Pigs is a level that is further on in the game, so after beating that I guess is when you get the achievement. Problem solved.

B1indSide
11-09-2007, 05:15 AM
Yeah, you'll get "The Escape" achievement first, and then "The Bog" after that.