PDA

View Full Version : Master League

maajor2000
11-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Wow, this involves a bit of hard core playing...I'm on my 3rd season. So won promotion, then won top league - only then do you qualify for the european championship! so it takes a while. The daft bit is that you also get the euro masters cup, this is like the uefa cup - and you can't win both in the same season, so in season 4 you have to screw up and get put into the masters cup!!! Argh!!

Wavescope
11-09-2007, 12:38 PM
Lol, I am half way through my second season, team is starting to take form now, Henry and Myself (I made myself a promising youngster) as strikers, ronaldinho, kaka, c ronaldo and carrick midfield and havent sorted out my defence yet :)

ViktorVaughn69
11-17-2007, 03:37 PM
did you start with shit default team?? I made my own team of losers who had crap stats and tryinh to play on regular difficulty! Was really tough till got a couple of new players in. Still only managed to buy average players. Still, only done half a season - and lost my first ten games!!

kingkoning
12-01-2007, 10:29 AM
At the beginning when you can choose a team, can you also at any player you want to your team or not? I tried but failed.