PDA

View Full Version : Anyway, is it easy?

cw shadow
05-25-2006, 06:05 PM
okay, another thread, but i read all of the others and dont have a clear picture. i know that iceman sucks, nightcrawler rocks and that some love this game, the others hate it...
all i really want to know:

is it easy to do it in about 4 days, lets say in 12 hours? when i say "doing" i mean to get all of the 1000 points :)

i can play it on normal difficulty, then upgrade my heroes, rush through on "superhero" and by doing that, gain all the achievements?! or is it too hard on "superhero"?

thanks a lot guys :bow:

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
05-25-2006, 06:28 PM
wel i would say yes...i did it in about 6 hours

Flea
05-25-2006, 09:42 PM
yeh about 6 hours for the main game then about 1 hour picking up the files you couldnt find

scoobydiesel
05-26-2006, 06:57 AM
Some of the levels get a little hard on hard and get annoying but it just takes time and you could just be hella good and do it in 6 hours liek the toher two -_-

cw shadow
05-26-2006, 08:42 AM
thanks for your replies!
i don't like x-men, so i'm gonna rent it for 3 days or something...

Flea
05-26-2006, 09:11 AM
thanks for your replies!
i don't like x-men, so i'm gonna rent it for 3 days or something...
?
you dont like xmen but your gonna get it?
that makes about much sense as me going getting a kick in the nuts because i dont like them either

cw shadow
05-26-2006, 10:12 AM
i don't like x-men, thats true.
but that does'nt mean i don't like the game. for me it's not a great feeling playing with wolverine, it's just a charakter for me. and that means i can enjoy the game, although i'm not a fan of the charakters and the story... hopefully you know what i wanted to say :)

DELTA FOX
05-28-2006, 12:39 AM
Ive never seen any of the films and I still found this game great. You dont really think of it as x men when your playing it. Its a real good game but short