PDA

View Full Version : Quick Connecting Question

LegendBoy
11-10-2007, 01:10 AM
Hey, just a quick question, is anyone else having trouble getting a game online tonight?

I'm in England, got the game early yesterday and having been playing the campaign mode exclusively until about half an hour ago. I fancied a quick game online so entered the lobby and I'm stuck there. Its just saying Getting Match Quality...then Searching for Available Games...then Getting Match Quality again. I really wanna have a game tonight, so has anyone experienced the same problem? Any advice?

RedstaR
11-10-2007, 01:58 AM
Hey, just a quick question, is anyone else having trouble getting a game online tonight?

I'm in England, got the game early yesterday and having been playing the campaign mode exclusively until about half an hour ago. I fancied a quick game online so entered the lobby and I'm stuck there. Its just saying Getting Match Quality...then Searching for Available Games...then Getting Match Quality again. I really wanna have a game tonight, so has anyone experienced the same problem? Any advice?

I'm not having the same problem but I am having a connection problem though... Me and a friend were trying to play some Multiplayer and we would just get disconnected everytime we joined the lobby and I was getting lagged out of games and getting loses.. Was really annoying I am 0-5 because of connection problems I just gave up and got on GoW lol.. but Yeah I am having problems just not the same kind..

LegendBoy
11-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Cheers for the reply.

If anyone has the same problem in the future, I changed my gamerzone from Recreation to Underground and got into a match straight away. I guess the matchmaking uses that data to group players together and theres not many Recreational players online.

james
11-10-2007, 12:02 PM
apparently servers went down last night affected everybody across all consoles. Some servers were still working but not to the full capacity which is why you were getting dc's and a lot of lag