PDA

View Full Version : boss help

GS Whore
05-25-2006, 10:40 PM
im fighting the fire serpant... i do not know what to do, i know that i am suppose to save the power plant things but i dont know how to. and how do i hurt the serpant?????

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
05-25-2006, 11:49 PM
go up to the sepent press the left trigger to lock onto him then brake and keep throwing hailstorms at him (b button)...if u do this quickly u shouldnt have to worry bout the other guys, but if they start to do a lot of damage, whne they come out of the serpent's mouth just switch targets with the left trigger and kill them with hailstorm

Flea
05-26-2006, 12:37 AM
go up to the sepent press the left trigger to lock onto him then brake and keep throwing hailstorms at him (b button)...if u do this quickly u shouldnt have to worry bout the other guys, but if they start to do a lot of damage, whne they come out of the serpent's mouth just switch targets with the left trigger and kill them with hailstorm

yep if you position yourself right you can just hit the 180 button and kill the fire ravens if they get past you then press it again and carry on killing the fire serpent

Helacool360
05-26-2006, 02:06 AM
If your ice beam is maxed out with all mutations, you can brake and shoot directly at the serpent and it will be dead in less than a minute;)

GS Whore
05-26-2006, 04:03 PM
thanks guys i got it. now im on the multiple man and am having a hell of a time, you wouldnt by any chance have a good way of killing him would you?

Flea
05-26-2006, 06:17 PM
if your having trouble hit him then warp to a beam either round a corner or on to the poles away from him and recharge your health
then repeat