PDA

View Full Version : The Deagle

turtleguy556
11-10-2007, 08:22 AM
Does anyone else think that this is the best version of a deagle EVER in a video game?!?!? Everything about it is PERFECT!

sWo0p360
11-10-2007, 08:37 AM
i still think in sound and looks the Deagle in Counterstrike looks best...

pongsifu
11-10-2007, 09:22 AM
i still think in sound and looks the Deagle in Counterstrike looks best...

Yeah and it feels more powerful too.

turtleguy556
11-10-2007, 06:44 PM
But the Counter Strike Deagle isn't anywhere near as reflective as this one. It's the perfect package.

Reborn
11-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Is it powerfull?

GoWisfun
12-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Is it powerfull?

I'd say so, 3 Kills in a row from halfway across the map only being able to see their heads with mine :p

DoM cAbAn
12-19-2007, 10:46 PM
Wasn't really a need to bump up a thread from over a month ago... ;)

FUBAR
12-20-2007, 05:34 AM
Ahh.. the CS:S days... Yeah the deagle in CS:S was basically the same but I prefer it in CoD4.

Honkymagoo
12-20-2007, 07:35 PM
I hate the Deagle for CoD4. I use the silenced USP over it. More bullets and a silencer. I run wild on fools.

FUBAR
12-20-2007, 07:55 PM
I hate the Deagle for CoD4. I use the silenced USP over it. More bullets and a silencer. I run wild on fools.

Actually, on that note, I prefer the M9, but only when I'm using last stand.
Nothings more degrading for the enemy than getting owned across the map with an M9, and last stand.

jorGe62990
12-20-2007, 08:00 PM
deagle always rules over every other pistol out there...if used properly you can really kill anyone with any gun except for maybe the .50 cal, shotgun, or M60

ClutchPapi34
12-20-2007, 08:31 PM
deagle always rules over every other pistol out there...if used properly you can really kill anyone with any gun except for maybe the .50 cal, shotgun, or M60

The SMG's beat it up close. I do love using the Desert Eagle. I miss it since i went prestige mode. DON'T GO PRESTIGE MODE!

jorGe62990
12-20-2007, 08:34 PM
The SMG's beat it up close. I do love using the Desert Eagle. I miss it since i went prestige mode. DON'T GO PRESTIGE MODE!
depends on how quickly u can pull the trigger and your pace of firing...if your fast enough the deagle will take down most, if not all SMG's...the P90 is the only one that can give it some real competition in my mind, which takes absolutely zero skill to use

Valkynaz
12-20-2007, 09:42 PM
How often do you find the deagle in Campaign? I only found it once on Crew Expendable and never saw it since. T-T

jorGe62990
12-20-2007, 09:59 PM
i honestly recall never using it during the campaign

Kreger51
12-21-2007, 12:56 AM
I don't use the Deagle that much, in fact I almost never use my pistols, and if I do I'll usually use the USP, which really reminds me of the "SOCOM" on Metal Gear Solid :P

MDK75
12-21-2007, 02:00 AM
Wasn't really a need to bump up a thread from over a month ago... ;)

Ok, most of the time people are told to 'search for your topic before making a new thead FFS!!!!!'

Now people are told not to resurrect old threads with a topic they wish to talk about.

No doubt if GoWisfun had wanted to to start a new thread about the deagle he would have been told to use the search. Seems people can't do anything right!

Shinobi273
12-21-2007, 02:18 AM
Ok, most of the time people are told to 'search for your topic before making a new thead FFS!!!!!'

Now people are told not to resurrect old threads with a topic they wish to talk about.

No doubt if GoWisfun had wanted to to start a new thread about the deagle he would have been told to use the search. Seems people can't do anything right!

I think one of the issues here is that this thread is almost spam. The original post is just an invitation for spam. The month late reply is to someone who probably didn't even have the weapon yet. The fact that this thread died a month ago is a sign that no one really cares if the deagle in CoD4 is the best most powerful deagle in any game. There was actually only one post on topic about the deagle in CoD4 compared to other games.

Yes we want you to search, for old topics, but maybe old topics about problems you are having or maybe possible FAQs. We also don't want you ressurecting old threads (with the exception of afforementioned threads) because the people who were talking about the issue have probably gone on, especially if the answer to the problems in the thread have been answered (not really applicable in this case as it was more of an open poll, but the discussion was over and the initiators are long gone).

jorGe62990
12-21-2007, 02:29 AM
the search rule is really only useful for people looking for answers to specific questions or looking for a guide, walk through, etc...thats why is gets frustrating when you have over 10 threads all asking for tips on "one shot, one kill"...this thread is discussing something that is not necessarily important or similar to a question, but there is still nothing wrong with it either

D4rk Ac3s
12-21-2007, 03:20 AM
I personally think the look of the Deagle looks a little..odd. It looks a little longer, but that could just be your marine's point of view.

Other then that, it's perfect.

EDIT: On another note, does the Gold Deagle have any advantage to it's silver counterpart? I'm 51 right now and about to get it.

benbam87
12-21-2007, 03:36 AM
On another note, does the Gold Deagle have any advantage to it's silver counterpart? I'm 51 right now and about to get it.

Nope it just looks hardcore lol. I love that Golden Deagle :)

hopesfall2win
12-21-2007, 04:11 AM
I personally think the look of the Deagle looks a little..odd. It looks a little longer, but that could just be your marine's point of view.

Other then that, it's perfect.

EDIT: On another note, does the Gold Deagle have any advantage to it's silver counterpart? I'm 51 right now and about to get it.

What are the requirements for getting the Gold version? I just got it today and have no clue how I unlocked it :confused:
________
Lovely Wendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Shinobi273
12-21-2007, 05:15 PM
What are the requirements for getting the Gold version? I just got it today and have no clue how I unlocked it :confused:
Level 55 for the Gold Deagle, it's just a camoflouge, a really bright shiny camoflouge. The golden AK-47 seems like it would be way more badass like Lord of War. "Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?" lol

matty cheetham
12-21-2007, 06:45 PM
Gold deagle rocks.

Pootcrum
12-22-2007, 01:47 AM
Love the Deagle, but not in MP, I use it on crew expendable with slow mo on, tonnes of fun, the animation for it is fair solid.

Darth Odan
12-22-2007, 02:14 AM
Is it powerfull?

Yes, it kills in one shot for some reason. I down people to last stand with whatever weapon, ONE shot from their deagle, and I'm dead! Even in the knees! I see it in the kill cam! ONLY ONE shot and I'm dead.

Shinobi273
12-22-2007, 02:18 AM
Yes, it kills in one shot for some reason. I down people to last stand with whatever weapon, ONE shot from their deagle, and I'm dead! Even in the knees! I see it in the kill cam! ONLY ONE shot and I'm dead.

I would expect anyone shot by a Desert Eagle to die on the battlefield. Getting hit in the knee would dismember you. Keep in mind that the round is half an inch wide, the hole it makes is going to be significantly bigger. On the same note, IDK why the .50 cal isn't a one hit kill. That type of round isn't anti-personell, it's anti-material, effective against sophisticated electronic equipment and lightly armored vehicles.

Darth Odan
12-22-2007, 05:08 AM
Yes, I understand the the bullet from the deagle is powerful, but if all weapons would be like that, then people should die with two shots with an AK or one from the M-60.

Honkymagoo
12-22-2007, 06:09 AM
I don't use the Deagle that much, in fact I almost never use my pistols, and if I do I'll usually use the USP, which really reminds me of the "SOCOM" on Metal Gear Solid :P

That's because it IS the socom. It's the same gun I think MGS just didn't have the rights to use the name USP .45.

Mirksta
12-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Desert Eagle is sick. Shame theres no pistol challenges cos I get kills with it pretty often when I'm sniping/shotgun-ing.