PDA

View Full Version : Easy 2x lego studs

lemsip max
11-10-2007, 01:52 PM
This will help anyone with this game that hasn't allready got the mulipliers.

Note: You will need two controllers.

Start any level with a double score zone (I normally use level 3 in episode 4 because there are 3 double score zones) Start the level collect afew thousand lego studs then head for a double score zone. Find a nice corner then drop out on player one and switch to player two. Beat player one till he dies then collect his studs (keep repeating till there are 0 studs left) Now for the magic part. Switch back to player one and kill player two. Notice that player two will lose 2000 studs but you will gain 4000 studs effectivly doubling your score. If you keep repeating this you can end up having a millions of studs in no time.

CoreyGrandy
01-20-2008, 06:43 PM
This doesn't seem to work. After dropping one character out and killing it with the other character no studs were dropped. Furthermore, killing the second character with the first or vice-versa and collecting their studs without dropping out seems to give the normal amount not 2x the amount.

TheGoalslammer
01-21-2008, 05:07 AM
Once you have one of the multiplier extra's it's not too hard to rack up studs like crazy anyways. I do agree that Episode IV chapter 3 is one of the most profitable ones.

WrottenSandwich
02-18-2008, 09:52 PM
I have the x2 and x4 multiplier turned on and ran thru Episode IV chapter 3 last night and ended up with around 2.600.000 studs and I am sure I missed a few. I have to do it one more time for the next multiplier then I should be fine........

Novasark
09-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Thank you. This worked perfectly for me but it is a one way street. Player 1 with 2000 studs is pummeled by player 2 until all studs are gone. Player 2 now has the 2000 studs. However, player 1 now beats up player 2 until all studs are gone and player 1 now has 4000 studs! Next round player 1 will have 8,000, etc. Goes fairly quickly.