PDA

View Full Version : How do i defeat Multiple Man?

GS Whore
05-26-2006, 04:00 PM
how do i defeat the multiple man? i killed his copies but they keep coming with guns and i get get the bombs disarmed with him shooting me.....

RoutineX
05-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Well, I didnt disarm the bombs but still completed him on superhero difficulty, so I'd just ignore disarming them as you will complete the mission without doing it. I tried several times, and he only armed two bombs every time and thats not enough to blow up the bridge.

When he starts to make copies that shoot towards you, just teleport away and recharge your health (if you need health that is). After a while they won't shoot and he will just send normal copies after you.

When he has little health left he's a little tricky since he's not sending copies that frequent and you have to attack him alot until he copies himself.

Hope you manage to beat him. Good luck :)

GS Whore
05-26-2006, 04:17 PM
when is the best time to attck him? when hes byhimself or when there are cpoies?? i tried when he was by himself but it didnt seem to hurt him much

Flea
05-26-2006, 05:43 PM
when there are copies i found best
as for the bombs if you do want to disarm them when he sets one down teleport the other way and he should follow you then teleport back and you can disarm them

cw shadow
06-09-2006, 01:16 AM
this guy sucks. i beat him on hero, but not on superhero. give it another try 2morrow, but he really beat the shit outta me ;)
and i prefer kicking his copies as well!

Helacool360
06-09-2006, 01:15 PM
this guy sucks. i beat him on hero, but not on superhero. give it another try 2morrow, but he really beat the shit outta me ;)
and i prefer kicking his copies as well!

I thought it was super easy on superhero because all you gotta do is teleport like crazy and you should be fine:p

aRowan
07-11-2006, 05:48 AM
All that I did was teleport to him and punch him. Repeat. WHen health gets low, I teleported away and recharged. It was time consuming, but I beat him.

bdg7884
07-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Time consuming!! My advice teleport, punch a couple times. Teleport away, than repeat. I didn't worry about his copies too much. Takes about 15-20 min to defeat him

The Killer 47
07-15-2006, 03:09 AM
If you kill all the clones he sends out when they don't have guns, it does drain his health. You can kill him pretty quickly if you concentrate only on the clones.

TheBatfink
07-23-2006, 02:54 PM
If you kill all the clones he sends out when they don't have guns, it does drain his health. You can kill him pretty quickly if you concentrate only on the clones.

I was struggling on this one. I tried how killer suggested, going for the clones, because someone else had said to ignore the clones, and wait till hes on his own. GO FOR THE CLONES (at least the ones without guns) it will drain him much much faster. Only took 5 mins in the end, attack the clones, then when hes on his own, fight him too. Then teleport off when you need to recharge with the aura.

I found the best type of attacks for the clones is a relocate attack. Press B to appear behind the enemy, and then xxx really fast immediately after, or just bash b and x around alot, that works well too :)

Dakine14
07-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Was slogging my way through the game for achievements (purchased on eBay for $2) and have been frustrated on Superhero difficulty. Noticed some were having issue with Nightwalker beating Multiple Man like I was having.

So, this is what worked (as others have also posted):

*Get your 6 collectibles first

*Don't stress on the bombs. I disarmed 1 and let 2 simply go off. Let too many go off and you will fail though.

*Beating up on M. Man by himself doesn't have hardly any impact, leave him alone unless you are bored or have alot of health

*He will bring 2 kinds of multiples: brawlers and shooters

*Try to beat up on the brawlers with your LT + B attack, then spam A for punches. Beating up his brawler multiples is the way to take his health down.

*After beaing up on 1 or 2 guys, hit your Teleport button to get to safety, then repeat until the Brawlers are getting thinned out or simply gone.

*Port to safety and get health on the high flag pole looking thing.

*If you want to disarm the bomb, run around the pillar with the Multiples chasing you. With them on your trail, you can run the loop-de-loop and safely disarm the bomb.

*When he is down to a sliver of health, he got a little trickier. I ended up beating on him instead of the Multiples, as he hardly called any Brawlers.

Sorry this was so long, but I was sick of frigging spending an hour on one stupid boss fight. Especially on THIS game... So I'm sure someone else out there was irritated.

Word up. Go Army.

Dakine14
07-11-2010, 12:08 AM
HAHAHAHA

It has been 4 years between my reply and the dude before me. This game MUST be awesome!

E vee dub
03-09-2011, 06:32 AM
Yeah this game is old, but I saw too many other gamers with 1000G in it. Now that I finally got my hands on the game, I can get my 1000G, but I'm going through the same headache they've been through.

It's not a great game, and it's a bit irritating. So I appreciate the post with details on the fight.

GO WOLFPACK !!!