PDA

View Full Version : Anyone? Tips on improving your online game?

dangpenguins
11-12-2007, 08:18 PM
I am just getting stomped. Please any tips on improving. It seems that everyone is better than me, and i cant seem to make any head way. The other team always seems to be open and that their defense gets back down the court quicker. do these sliders even work?

Segnius
11-13-2007, 01:31 AM
Well, if you tell us the team you play with online, or a small list of your favorite teams to play with online, you could get more help. IMO it's kind of hard to just lay out a general strategy that will work well for any team, it depends on what players you have at your disposal.

dangpenguins
11-13-2007, 03:50 PM
ive been using the celtics and the magic.

yoyojovan
11-17-2007, 08:13 PM
im not cocky or anything but im pretty good at 2k8, so heres my strategy: Im a Lakers fan, but I play with the Spurs. In real life I hate the Spurs but they are soo good in the game. I like to play with teams that have god big men, so I can get easy buckets down low. It spreads the floor for you better, cuz the other team is worrying about your big. Also you should have atleast one good 2-guard/ small forward that can dunk so you finish in the paint. Some good teams are: Celtics, Mavs, Spurs, Rockets, Suns those are the teams I recomend playing with. Defensively just trap and try to force steals and dont fall for pump fakes and box out.

Jocular FX
02-24-2008, 11:21 PM
pump fakes, no dumb passes, good shots all i have to say