PDA

View Full Version : Review option?

Magooush
11-13-2007, 08:26 PM
I was just looking at some of the Reviews and was thinking about a way to categorize them a little better. I was thinking that there could be an option to list Alphabetically (like it currently is), or from best to worst review (100%-0%).

I thought this would be a good idea because once the site gets reviews for most of the games there will be ALOT to scroll through (even though it isn't a tough task :p) and finding games that got good reviews would be easier to find.

Shinobi273
11-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Ah you have sinned... http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43861

It was right below your post. Maybe it could go there, maybe it deserves a new thread... Personally I find metacritic to be better at ranking games, the reviews on this site cater more to an achievement crowd.

Magooush
11-13-2007, 08:45 PM
No.. That thread is for feedback of the Reviews posted..

Well, somewhat selfishly, I'd like to see some feedback on the three reviews posted today. In case you didn't put two and two together, I wrote them all. :p

This thread is about an idea for the Review Section of the Site, not for the reviews (that Pants posted specifically..)

Shinobi273
11-13-2007, 08:47 PM
No.. That thread is for feedback of the Reviews posted... This thread is about an idea for the Review Section of the Site, not for the reviews (that Pants posts specifically..)

Yeah I read that... I went back on it halfway. My other comment about metacritic still stands though.

highpass
11-13-2007, 08:48 PM
You can already sort the reviews by score, or have i misread your post?

Shinobi273
11-13-2007, 08:50 PM
You can already sort the reviews by score, or have i misread your post?
lol I guess I'm a retard for not checking that in the first place.

Magooush
You can? How so?

Edit: Oh the arrow.. I'm pretty dumb.. Lol. Thanks.

The Pants Party
You can already do that. Click the arrows at the top of the page, right below where it says "Final Score."

Webb
11-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Ah you have sinned... http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43861

It was right below your post. Maybe it could go there, maybe it deserves a new thread... Personally I find metacritic to be better at ranking games, the reviews on this site cater more to an achievement crowd.

I totally disagree with the last comment! It's totally unfounded. We review games for what they are, not for the achievements, thats just an added bonus that no other site offers the user.

PerpetualHeaven
11-13-2007, 08:56 PM
Opps webb tossed in a comment as soon as I closed it. Either way, use thy eye more carefully ;) You'll be okay. Just sit in a corner and cry it out a little. We'll be here to support you.