PDA

View Full Version : Alphabetize the games in groups.

zdarko43
11-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Seeings how the Xbox 360 catalog of games is constantly increasing, I see the scroll bar getting smaller and smaller when searching for particular games under the Retail Games / Arcade Games from the home page.

This has probably been suggested before, but its a good idea. Perhaps group them so then there isn't so much on one page to look through?

Like A-G, H-M, N-T, U-Z... (Or however you see fits the most logically)
And as the catalog increases, obviously increase the number of different categories.
And perhaps have the first page the user sees when choosing retail games being the top 20 Recently added or something, this way they can see whats new, and be able to search without any problems what they're looking for.

Also, maybe have some sort of symbol or note on the "unfinished" achievement lists. I know the majority of them are completed, but if I saw there was a symbol on one that I may have, I would be more inclined to helping out the website, as opposed to just browsing past it going straight for the game that I was intending on finding. (Or perhaps also make an "Incomplete" section as well as the "New" section, as well as having the game also located in its perspective spot on the alphabetical order.)

Just a few ideas I thought maybe I'd throw out there. :)

Shaaady Souljah
11-13-2007, 09:13 PM
this has been suggested at least a couple other times in the last few weeks, so maybe it should happen after all? hopefully, it wasn't you just reposting it again and again... ;)

maybe an admin will see this and get ambitious... maybe not...
it is not a necessity, but people obviously want it. :)

PerpetualHeaven
11-13-2007, 09:27 PM
I don't know but I bet you 100 achievement life points that this is probably in the works. I'm sure there is a ton of things going on behind closed doors that 99.9% of us don't know about.

Shinobi273
11-13-2007, 09:29 PM
I don't know but I bet you 100 achievement life points that this is probably in the works. I'm sure there is a ton of things going on behind closed doors that 99.9% of us don't know about.

I only have 50 achievement life points... You know I'm good for it right? lol

Webb
11-13-2007, 09:29 PM
It has been noted ;)

zdarko43
11-14-2007, 03:15 PM
maybe an admin will see this and get ambitious... maybe not...
it is not a necessity, but people obviously want it. :)

lol no it wasn't me, and any apologies for the "double posting". but i figured it was a good idea, especially having the additional "New" and "Incomplete" section, because i see on the front page that viva pinata wasn't until just recently completed, had I known that I may have been inclined to helping out with that game, you know?

Just an idea to shoot around. :)