PDA

View Full Version : Site Update Speed

marcodecca
11-14-2007, 03:57 PM
This is different than the other site speed thread. I was wondering why it is taking forever to update missing achievements?? For example, I submitted the Beowulf and F.E.A.R: Files achievement pictures last Friday, and it is still listing both of those with a bunch of missing achievements. WHAT GIVES MAN?? Hopefully a mod or an admin. can answer this.

Thanks,
-MarcoDecca

razzleson
11-14-2007, 04:00 PM
From what I understand, only one person adds achievement images/descriptions (the site's creator, Routine) although I may be wrong.

Seeing as he's a full time student it may be a bit hard for him to get on the stuff as soon as they're posted.

No worries though, they'll be added. Just wait it out, buddy.

danjohnson58
11-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Sometimes it takes a bit of time for someone to come along and update things. Just be patient, i'm sure if you were first to submit you will get your thanks when people get round to the updates too (contrary to belief Mods & Admins lead lives outside of x360a).

marcodecca
11-14-2007, 04:02 PM
From what I understand, only one person adds achievement images/descriptions (the site's creator, Routine) although I may be wrong.

Seeing as he's a full time student it may be a bit hard for him to get on the stuff as soon as they're posted.

No worries though, they'll be added. Just wait it out, buddy.

Cool beans man. Thats all I needed to know. Thread can be closed.

marcodecca
11-14-2007, 04:03 PM
(contrary to belief Mods & Admins lead lives outside of x360a).

NOW THATS JUST PREPOSTEROUS!!!
Its cool, I was just wondering.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Pants Party
11-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Short answer: Routine has to do it himself.
Remedy: He's working on a way others can. ;)