PDA

View Full Version : Prestige Mode Question........

Drake669
11-15-2007, 01:15 AM
I know that when/if you chose to reset your ranks it takes all weapons and upgrades away but, my question is does it take your challenges away cause I don't want to reset my ranks if I have to do them all over again.

Clipse 2
11-15-2007, 01:45 AM
I know that when/if you chose to reset your ranks it takes all weapons and upgrades away but, my question is does it take your challenges away cause I don't want to reset my ranks if I have to do them all over again.
I can't honestly confirm this as I haven't reached that level but from what I've heard everything resets, challenges, guns, accessories everything. To be honest if you go into Prestige mode you'd want the challenges to be reset because they'll help you level faster than just getting kills or other points.

MadMartign
11-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Everything resets except your stats and clan tag. The challenges are extremely helpful for quick leveling , so I am happy they reset. the thing that sucks is although you should know the levels by the time you are there, you don't have any of the perks or weapons, so it can be difficult in the start unless you are real good with iron sights on the weapons and don't rely on the perks too much. The real question is, do you actually get anything after going through it the 10 times? An achievement would have been nice or something...