PDA

View Full Version : New Forums for Xbox Original DLC's?

Jdm
11-15-2007, 08:19 AM
Just curious to see if the Bosses are going to put up a new part of the forum for Xbox Original DLC's coming in December. We can also have them in the Xbox part of the forum and have the threads there. What do you guys think?

newbsicle
11-15-2007, 10:42 AM
I dunno... I myself would like to see them stand out more like the xbla games. Then again there really is no way to measure the success of the oxbox games. I have played every game they'll be releasing on dec 4th with the exception of psychonauts. Don't think there is any reason for me to buy these games again.

EDIT: I agree with zef on this. :p

The Pants Party
11-15-2007, 01:15 PM
Not a bad idea, I'm sure people will eventually download them and get stuck somewhere. Obviously there is no achievement help to be given, but people could always use walkthroughs and such.

Zef
11-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Since they are still Xbox titles they should go in the Xbox section, but if it really kicks off and gets popular then maybe they could be put into a section underneath Arcade games.

Jdm
11-16-2007, 12:38 AM
Since they are still Xbox titles they should go in the Xbox section, but if it really kicks off and gets popular then maybe they could be put into a section underneath Arcade games.

That sounds reasonable, Zef.

Now remember, if you guys do implement this idea...Mr. Flibble should award me with the Bright Idea Award.;)

PerpetualHeaven
11-16-2007, 01:16 AM
Talk about stealing ideas! He's using alien technology to tap my brain while I sleep comfortably in my bed. Jerk. No but seriously, I think the XBOX forum will have sub-forums a lot like how Sony has sub-forums. Only way that would make sense really until a huge amount of them start to be released then I'm sure they'll eventually have their own section.

Jdm
11-16-2007, 01:34 AM
Talk about stealing ideas! He's using alien technology to tap my brain while I sleep comfortably in my bed. Jerk. No but seriously, I think the XBOX forum will have sub-forums a lot like how Sony has sub-forums. Only way that would make sense really until a huge amount of them start to be released then I'm sure they'll eventually have their own section.

Don't you know that I'm your Boogyman when you are scared and the Tooth Fairy, when your tooth is removed. I know your every move PH7...:eek:

OK, enough messing around.:p

Seriously, if the DLC's do take off, then it's up to you guys. Make it look nice for me please?:)

Thanks guys!

Adam Miller
11-16-2007, 08:17 AM
Sounds like a bright idea to me :p and im sure it will be a hit.

Bax x360a
11-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Just curious to see if the Bosses are going to put up a new part of the forum for Xbox Original DLC's coming in December. We can also have them in the Xbox part of the forum and have the threads there. What do you guys think?
In my opinion, we should only have forum's for the games if they have achievements.