PDA

View Full Version : Really Need Help On Final Boss: Wolverine

DELTA FOX
05-28-2006, 02:23 PM
Anyone who has done this please explain HOW THE HELL?????

He constantly reheals himself and everytime I take some of his health off, 5 seconds later he has full health again.

What is the best way of attacking him?

Iv been trying this for an hour now. PLEASE HELP!!!

Helacool360
05-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Anyone who has done this please explain HOW THE HELL?????

He constantly reheals himself and everytime I take some of his health off, 5 seconds later he has full health again.

What is the best way of attacking him?

Iv been trying this for an hour now. PLEASE HELP!!!

Well, use x and y then when he goes to swing( I think 3 times) stay blocking then just keep using x and y. I found this to work- Counter his fury with yours, so after his fury is gone use yours....and also..run away when his fury is active if you don't already. If you do this correctly then you shouldn't lose hardly any health;)

DELTA FOX
05-28-2006, 04:19 PM
THANKYOU!

I was only using Y didnt think to use X

The only problems I had after that was at the end when he has unlimited fury. But i finally did it!

Thanks Helacool ;)

Helacool360
05-28-2006, 05:57 PM
THANKYOU!

The only problems I had after that was at the end when he has unlimited fury. But i finally did it!

Thanks Helacool ;)

You welcome and congrats:)

D4yw4lk3r
07-02-2006, 10:30 PM
THANKYOU!

Thanks Helacool ;)

That's the part i'm stuck on when he's got unlimited fury :-/ kills me everytime! Any tips..? Also wolverine doesn't seem to block all of sabretooth's moves i still lose health

So frustrating.. Only bit i have left to complete this game!

ultdrkmstr83087
07-03-2006, 04:17 PM
yeah, hitting then blocking helps but not all of the moves are successfully blocked.

tim bbbbbb
07-08-2006, 08:21 AM
i also cant beat him arggghhhh!any tips,because wolverine doesnt block all sabretooth moves!!!!!!!!!!

TheBatfink
07-23-2006, 02:32 PM
This is very easy really. First of all on the top level, do as he says above, x and y, block when he attacks. Stay toe to toe with him. The trick is learning his attacks, so you know how many hits he makes before you can come out of your block and into your counter. Will take a few attempts to learn his attacks.

Basically keep doing the above, and going into fury mode whenever possible. The thing to know about fury. When your in it, press y and do a lunging attack at his chest. He will knock you off, but you dont lose health. So you can keep doing this over and over to regain your health. If you wanna slash at him, just stand toe to toe, and repeatedly hit x, then when you need some more health, press y, and then when he knocks you down, press y again etc etc.

Always run away from him when he furys.

Same applies when you drop down to the other level, all the above, accept when he goes into his second fury, which never ends. Try and get hits on him when he lunges at you and is stationary for a little while. Soon as you can fury, DO IT. Then the key is to charge up health with the y attack lunge, then go mental on him with fast x bashing. If your energy is looking low, start healing by doing the y lunge attack a few times, then go to work on him again with the x button bashing. When hes in unlimited fury mode, you only need one fury of your own to finish him off doing the above.

Hope that helps.

tim bbbbbb
07-23-2006, 07:19 PM
thx your tips are great !!!!!!!!!!!do you also know where the sent techs in fire serpent (iceman)are???i only need photos or videos because the guides dont help me much so pleasssssse!

Fire Mage
08-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Bah nevermind. I finally beat him.

FiNaL Mirage
01-02-2007, 03:31 AM
If you guys follow what Batfink said it makes this very easy. Fight him using your fury when you can and when he gets to 10% HP, keep pressing Y to lunge at him until you have close to full hp, then unload on him with X until you're low on health again. Rinse and repeat.

This is very easy really. First of all on the top level, do as he says above, x and y, block when he attacks. Stay toe to toe with him. The trick is learning his attacks, so you know how many hits he makes before you can come out of your block and into your counter. Will take a few attempts to learn his attacks.

Basically keep doing the above, and going into fury mode whenever possible. The thing to know about fury. When your in it, press y and do a lunging attack at his chest. He will knock you off, but you dont lose health. So you can keep doing this over and over to regain your health. If you wanna slash at him, just stand toe to toe, and repeatedly hit x, then when you need some more health, press y, and then when he knocks you down, press y again etc etc.

Always run away from him when he furys.

Same applies when you drop down to the other level, all the above, accept when he goes into his second fury, which never ends. Try and get hits on him when he lunges at you and is stationary for a little while. Soon as you can fury, DO IT. Then the key is to charge up health with the y attack lunge, then go mental on him with fast x bashing. If your energy is looking low, start healing by doing the y lunge attack a few times, then go to work on him again with the x button bashing. When hes in unlimited fury mode, you only need one fury of your own to finish him off doing the above.

Hope that helps.