PDA

View Full Version : Replay Stutter

narcolepticshee
11-15-2007, 08:58 PM
Hey,

I've been playing for a while now and I've noticed on every replay it stutters really badly. Has anyone else had this problem with replays/can anyone help with my problem?

Peace

jackanape
11-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Don't think its a problem with the game, as I've never had it happen once. SO maybe you've got a faulty disc or, hopefully not, dodgy 360.

Though it seems strange that it only happens on replays and not during the main game. :confused:

narcolepticshee
11-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Yeh, thats what i was thinking because I've seen some replays on youtube and they all seem to run smoothly, but it looks like a really poor framerate on the replays. Cheers for the reply!

Peace

MarmiteBoy
11-17-2007, 12:20 AM
It's not just you, I get the exact same thing - the replays seem to have a much lower frame rate than in-game. I know of at least one other player suffering from this problem too.

I hope they fix it in a coming update, 'tis damn annoying!

narcolepticshee
11-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Ah phew! Cheers for the reply! Was seriously worried my xbox/game disc was on the blink.

Peace

djbboy
11-20-2007, 05:35 AM
Yeah i also having the same issues aswell.. but i noticed when i change the camera angle it goes away ?? Strange.. Bugs me though..

DJBBOY

strippedpixel
11-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Yeh, this is probably the most annoying aspect of the game, it happens far to frequently and ruins the presentation. God knows how it got released in this state as it is very prominent.