PDA

View Full Version : League Achievements?

PwnOfTheDead
11-15-2007, 09:37 PM
With the leage Ach's do you have to win the league in each country, and also do you have to win every match?
Or can you play all the teams in Exhibition and only play each team once instead of twice?
The reason being is because the Ach's are called " (League Name) Dominated", then the definition is, "Beat all the teams in eg. the England League".

It will save half the time if you can do them in Exhibition and only play them once...

Anyone know?

jackanape
11-16-2007, 11:10 AM
You don't have to win the league specifically, but you do need to win all of the leagues at least once to get the Ultimate Player achievement so you may as well do it anyway.

The best way to do it is to play an exhibition match AGAINST the team you want to be in the the respective league, so that way you will have beaten them already. Then play the league as that team and you should get the achievement after 19 matches.

If you aren't going for Ultimate Player then by all means play the teams in exhibition mode but otherwise playing the leagues this way makes more sense.

Hope that helps.

PwnOfTheDead
11-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks for your help, I have nearly played all the teams in the French League so I will play my team (Marseille) then carry on and finish the league...