Legit 100k+ xbox360 leaderboards

newbsicle

I was just curious as to how many people thought 100k+ gamerscores are/or aren't legit. I mean there really is no reason to game save and it doesn't seem as common as it once was. Do you think it's still going on or have people finally started towards perfecting their skills in gaming and truly feeling a sense of reward for their accomplishments?

This is how I feel: I game because I love it. Been doing it since I was 3years old and I actually remember playing games 20 years back. I often hear people on xbl say things like, "omg, this guy has no life", etc when they view my profile. Which is very much true, but I'm playing video games so people think I'm cool. I play because it's an addiction and when a game like mass effect comes around my polished skills get an upgrade on the easy lane.

Sorry about all the random thoughts. That's just how my mind works. :/ a.d.d.

Whether Gamesavers are slowly dying or not, I think they will always be lurking around until M$ pulls ALL the stops on them. I see plenty non-legit Gamerscores when viewing the Leaderboards. Only a handful or so, are actually 100K+ Legit.

I'm not a Gamesaver, so I can't speak on their behalf. But I will say that Unlocking Achievements the right way and playing the game with your true skills, may break their confidence. They're so use to the "system" unlocking it for them, that they may just give up all together if they are unable to unlock certain achievements.

No more talk about Gamerscore = No Life, OK?;)

That's my .02 Cents.