PDA

View Full Version : Heavenly Score tip ($$)

D00mM4r1n3
11-16-2007, 05:45 PM
It seems universally agreed that the D-pad on the 360 controller is the worst D-pad ever. So, after trying to nail the Heavenly Score achievement one night, I got pissed and went out and bought a MadCatz controller. It has a proper '+' shaped D-pad, and I nailed the Heavenly Score achievement on my second try with it. Only real downside is it's a wired controller.

Anyone else buy a 3rd party controller just to make it easier to get an achievement?

Scotian Bred
11-17-2007, 06:55 AM
It seems universally agreed that the D-pad on the 360 controller is the worst D-pad ever. So, after trying to nail the Heavenly Score achievement one night, I got pissed and went out and bought a MadCatz controller. It has a proper '+' shaped D-pad, and I nailed the Heavenly Score achievement on my second try with it. Only real downside is it's a wired controller.

Anyone else buy a 3rd party controller just to make it easier to get an achievement?

not yet .. but buying a whole new controller just to nab certain achievements really shows your a gamerscore whore just like me .. welcome to the club !

LukeP91
11-18-2007, 04:30 PM
lol gamerscore whores...

rudeboy1004
11-22-2007, 12:54 AM
just get a pal to do it with you! get him to do left and down on pad two while u cover right and up i did this first time with a friend on co-op

drakehellsing
11-22-2007, 01:56 AM
Hmm, I can normally get the right ones, even when they're like a split-second apart, but haven't gotten the Heavenly Score achievement myself.

I was just playing through as usual really. Might get it out again to try for some other achievements.

Bobtroid
12-26-2007, 04:49 AM
It was really easy with a normal controller I got it on my first try.

martin88
12-28-2007, 12:10 AM
Having trouble with this one. It's one of only two achievments left for me, the other being the complete all levels within time one. Which shouldn't be too hard. In fact, I'll probably do it when Red Dwarf has finished.