PDA

View Full Version : Easy Guide: 10 Hour Achievements

Oryan
05-29-2006, 03:09 AM
Blitz xSiN and I were contiplating on how we can go about getting these achievements while we sleep.

What you Need:
- A Device that will hit the A button Automatically (Our Suggestion: A Macro Controller or a Water Drinking Bird)
- 10 Lonely Hours (Our Suggestions: While your sleeping ;))
- Xbox Live Friend (Only for Online Achievement)

--------------------------------

Offline 10 Hours Achievement:
Set up a game with the following settings

RPM:3 of 5
PPG:21
PPS:2

With that said, all you need now is to hit the A button consecutively (macro controllers would help) What this does is, it keeps the ball in play and also at the end of the match it also hits Rematch for continueless play.

Online 10 Hours Achievement:
Set up a game with the following settings

PlayerMatch
RPM:3 of 5
PPG:21
PPS:5

With that said, all you need now is to hit the A button consecutively with the Opponent. You and your teammate, if timed right, will just lobby the ball back and forth.

Hopes this Helps!

Oryan and Blitz xSiN (www.iOryan.com (http://www.iOryan.com) - Proud Affiliate of X360A!)

Oryan
05-29-2006, 11:06 AM
TIPS:

When doing the offline mode, its best to select the same player for both you and the cpu. (I selected Mark, he seemed to have the best rally count by just topspins)

-Oryan

The Perfect Gun
05-29-2006, 01:06 PM
I have been looking for some device to keep pressing "a", what did you use?

Oryan
05-29-2006, 01:09 PM
I'm probally going to go out and get some of those motorized knex things. I'll build something that has a weight that goes up and down. As of right now, I'm just using my big toe while I'm chilling on the computer / playing RTCW:ET.

Once, I get the knex, I'll tell you how I made it.

-Oryan

The Perfect Gun
05-29-2006, 01:18 PM
alright cool that sounds good.

Oryan
05-29-2006, 01:23 PM
I looked over at my tv, I had a 205 combo with just my foot pressing the A button. ;P

The Perfect Gun
05-29-2006, 01:54 PM
lol, thats good....I am looking online, but find no stores or anything that sell items that make it keep pressing "a". I wonder if there is a gadget like that....

Minty
05-29-2006, 02:27 PM
just play the game!!

thats what you bought/rented it for

The Perfect Gun
05-29-2006, 02:33 PM
but I don't want to sit there for 20 hours playing the game.....

Minty
05-29-2006, 02:42 PM
thats not a lot of time at all when you think about it. especially 10 hours online.

most people have feeding frenzy- which sucks. at least this is a fun game

Oryan
05-29-2006, 07:24 PM
Its just the fact that time is only played when the ball is in motion. You have to have ten hours of ball motion. You can't sit still :( I'm already at 8:14 by just playing, it will probally help the less addicted.

The Perfect Gun
05-29-2006, 07:51 PM
and plus I have ADHD, it is hard for me!

HellzManik
05-29-2006, 08:40 PM
I have ADD...LoL

However, Games help me focus.
(Sounds strange but its true)

PeAcE

Ps~ If you ADD or ADHD just pop a pill..LoL

Webb
05-29-2006, 08:43 PM
just play the game!!

thats what you bought/rented it for

Ha ha. Exactly what I was thinking when I read the first few posts. I thought he was joking to start with! LOL

The Perfect Gun
05-29-2006, 08:43 PM
But 10 hours is a lot offline. Offline isn't very fun, online is.

Webb
05-29-2006, 09:04 PM
I find it all fun. I really ought to put Hitman down and play this game :D

Minty
05-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Ha ha. Exactly what I was thinking when I read the first few posts. I thought he was joking to start with! LOL

must be an american thing :p

if ya fancy a few games tom webby, let me know. kinda got occupied over the weekend :p

The Perfect Gun
05-29-2006, 09:13 PM
I find it all fun. I really ought to put Hitman down and play this game :D

Hitman>Table Tennis

Hitman is very fun, I have played the demo 28 times, and soon 29 times. Don't get me wrong, Table Tennis is fun too, but I think Hitman is a lot funner.

Lonsta DaMonsta
05-30-2006, 02:25 AM
Sheez... it saddens me to read these.
Basically, if you're going for all of the achievements in this game, you'll get nearly 10 hours of offline play and 10 hours of online play with time, guaranteed. I beat all-star circuit on default settings, and then beat all-star with every character and afterward I had 8 hours and 5 minutes of offline play time.

And those of you who aren't going for all of the achievements, people will be able to tell you suck enough that you can't beat all-star circuit but yet see that you have 10 hours of offline play.

Anyway, I'm gonna get back to my quest to being the first person to get all of the achievements in this game :D (besides the guy who got it a week early). Wish me luck my friends!!

~ Lonsta

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
05-30-2006, 03:15 AM
but also if your going for achievements, u could do them however u would like;). And not everyone is going for all the achievements.

Oryan
05-30-2006, 03:38 AM
Sheez... it saddens me to read these.
Basically, if you're going for all of the achievements in this game, you'll get nearly 10 hours of offline play and 10 hours of online play with time, guaranteed. I beat all-star circuit on default settings, and then beat all-star with every character and afterward I had 8 hours and 5 minutes of offline play time.

And those of you who aren't going for all of the achievements, people will be able to tell you suck enough that you can't beat all-star circuit but yet see that you have 10 hours of offline play.

Anyway, I'm gonna get back to my quest to being the first person to get all of the achievements in this game :D (besides the guy who got it a week early). Wish me luck my friends!!

~ Lonsta

Just helping the guys out... speaking of which. Wanna help me with rips on allstar? I'm on my 6th match against juergon, and I can't seem to do the "ace serve" or any other tactic for that matter...

Scarecrow
06-03-2006, 06:14 AM
is there some way you can look at see how long you have been playing for?

hexdsl
06-04-2006, 01:13 AM
yeah, its in extras, then stats and its at the bottom i think.... tells you all sorts of stupid stuff.

and as for people talking about being sad... unfair... im at gamerscore war eith my flatmate, if i can get a single point faster than him, then it gives me an edgde.. one i need.... hes got a full 1000 in oblivion in UNDER A BLOODY WEEK!!!!!! - he never slept!

santi
06-08-2006, 05:32 AM
is there some way you can look at see how long you have been playing for? my tv show up the game play time every hour.! thaz hot.:bow: