PDA

View Full Version : Shop Complete?

mietha CAG
05-29-2006, 09:19 AM
Does anyone yet know EXACTLY what is required to get this achievement? I can't find this posted anywhere. I'm assuming all items for all premade characters, of course, but what else is required? I'm guessing everything for 10 Edit characters, since that is what I've heard for all costumes, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows for sure. ST is the only person from an english speaking country to get it so far, so hopefully someone can find out from him. I don't want to do any more than is absolutely necessary for this. It is going to be annoying enough.

k_dog
05-29-2006, 09:44 AM
I'll ask him today and I'll post what he says...

graf1k
05-31-2006, 02:19 PM
I believe you have to buy everything in the shop with every girl.

Avalanche XX
06-01-2006, 06:04 AM
I believe you have to buy everything in the shop with every girl.

In other words more than likely all 30 Lambda edit wrestlers, damn this is gonna take me a while to get the whole 1000. And ive got 6 other 360 Games to play yet.

KilluhKam
06-13-2006, 05:48 AM
ok, so everyone know's to get The shop completed, you have to buy EVERYTHING for ALL 50 characters. thats all 20 reg. and lambdas. also, to get the all costumes complete achievement you have to purchase all the costumes AND swimsuits for each girl and all 30 lambda edit characters.

Avalanche XX
10-07-2006, 07:57 PM
ok, so everyone know's to get The shop completed, you have to buy EVERYTHING for ALL 50 characters. thats all 20 reg. and lambdas. also, to get the all costumes complete achievement you have to purchase all the costumes AND swimsuits for each girl and all 30 lambda edit characters.

Yep, this is right. I heard from someone Who has the 1000 gs. It'll take around 450 hours and its around 7000 matches.