PDA

View Full Version : Games

Tibbs
11-17-2007, 04:38 AM
Each console have a year now... Dose anyone thing Ps3 have got any better games title out? over the xbox 360?

twelve
11-17-2007, 04:58 AM
What do you mean each console have a year? Because the 360 has been out almost 2 years.

And so far Ratchet & Clank is a must have PS3 game and will never come out on 360. Warhawk is worth getting too. The main problem though is that most games are multiplatform now and there isn't a huge difference between them lately.

Uncharted is due out on PS3 soon which is going to be an amazing game.

Sanction
11-17-2007, 05:17 AM
Xbox 360 - Gears of War, Halo 3, Mass Effect, PGR4, Assassin's Creed (PS3), BioShock, Forza 2, Dead Rising, Saints Row, Crackdown, Lost Planet, PGR3.

PS3 - Resistance, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank...but 2008 looks to be promising for the PS3.

thecrazyguy
11-17-2007, 06:41 PM
Gotta say only Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, and Uncharted. That's really it. When it comes to good exclusive game's, sony loses this one hard. But next year, who knows??

PerpetualHeaven
11-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Folklore people.. Folklore...

CAMOUFLAGEiPOD
11-17-2007, 08:03 PM
Don't forget Haze. (believe it is out Dec 4th, sometime around then)

twelve
11-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Folklore people.. Folklore...
What about it? Very average game. Visually amazing in HD, story keeps you occupied and entertained for the short length of the game but combat is dull and repetitve and the sixaxis controls are a waste of space.

It's a rental and not the system seller Sony need.

Haze on the other hand is looking incredible (gameplay wise). Free Radical are my number one favourite FPS developers (<3 TimeSplitters series), so I have very high hopes for Haze.

Adebisi 187
11-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Time Crisis 4 for the ps3 was actually the game i was lookng forward to more than anything (trust me i bought mass effect and this on the same day and picked it over mass effect to play). I've always been a huge fan of the Guncon games (especially oldschool time crisis and house of the dead) and this is one thing the 360 does not have at the moment.

twelve
11-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Time Crisis 4 for the ps3 was actually the game i was lookng forward to more than anything (trust me i bought mass effect and this on the same day and picked it over mass effect to play). I've always been a huge fan of the Guncon games (especially oldschool time crisis and house of the dead) and this is one thing the 360 does not have at the moment.
How does the new guncon work?

Does it need an external device on the TV similar to the wii sensor bar? Because to my knowledge HDTV's don't work with light guns. Or the previous guncon's dont anyway, hence why the sensor bar is needed for the wii.

PerpetualHeaven
11-22-2007, 02:32 PM
What about it? Very average game. Visually amazing in HD, story keeps you occupied and entertained for the short length of the game but combat is dull and repetitve and the sixaxis controls are a waste of space.

It's a rental and not the system seller Sony need.

Haze on the other hand is looking incredible (gameplay wise). Free Radical are my number one favourite FPS developers (<3 TimeSplitters series), so I have very high hopes for Haze.

That's your opinion but from what I've played I thought the game was fantastic. I think it's a game definitely worth buying. Very enticing.

twelve
11-22-2007, 05:42 PM
That's your opinion but from what I've played I thought the game was fantastic. I think it's a game definitely worth buying. Very enticing.
You don't even own it?

I was exactly the same as you, played the demo thought it was fantastic. I bought it first chance I got, completed it in less than 10 hours, bought and played the DLC and traded it in 3 days later. 10 hours is pitiful for an RPG, no matter how pretty the graphics are and how good the story is.

PerpetualHeaven
11-23-2007, 02:03 AM
You don't even own it?

I was exactly the same as you, played the demo thought it was fantastic. I bought it first chance I got, completed it in less than 10 hours, bought and played the DLC and traded it in 3 days later. 10 hours is pitiful for an RPG, no matter how pretty the graphics are and how good the story is.

Sometimes some games are short but are still worth owning.

twelve
11-23-2007, 09:05 AM
Sometimes some games are short but are still worth owning.
I agree if they have good replay value. But unfortunately I don't see Folklore as one of them. I know there are more DLC coming but the last two packs weren't great, altho they were priced very reasonably, which I liked.

shoutemup92
12-04-2007, 12:16 AM
ps3 has no games i got the system a week ago and already returned it there is no good games!

thecrazyguy
12-04-2007, 04:51 AM
ps3 has no games i got the system a week ago and already returned it there is no good games!

Uncharted Drakes Fortune, Ratchet and Clank Future, Folklore, Resistance Fall of Man??? If you don't consider those good games, you may need to rethink weather or not you even like games at all.

I'll admit the PS3 doesn't have alot of good games, but those games I listed are indeed good games.

antnie
12-04-2007, 05:00 AM
If sony would have held on to their exclusives i would have bought one. But since there is nothing really good. I think i might get it when it is $200 or less just to get resistance.

Xterm1n8or
12-06-2007, 11:58 PM
I have a PS3 and i dont think any game is really really good, nothing to comparable to the 360 yet then.

jaferris
12-07-2007, 02:00 AM
i cant wait to get drakes fortune , pro evo gd on ps3 but online terrible lol cant wait for the update
i wish the online was better for ps3 only games play online are resistance and warhawk all others for 360 like cod4, the darkness, ghost recon etc
cant wait for HOME :)

twelve
12-09-2007, 11:44 AM
If sony would have held on to their exclusives i would have bought one. But since there is nothing really good. I think i might get it when it is $200 or less just to get resistance.
Assassins Creed and Devil May Cry are the only exclusives that have been lost.

MGS4, FF13, GT5 are all still big name exclusives, plus whatever new franchises come along (Haze).
I have a PS3 and i dont think any game is really really good, nothing to comparable to the 360 yet then.
COD4 (may be multi platform but it's multiplatform that doesn't suck)? Uncharted? Ratchet and Clank?

At the moment is one of the best periods PS3 has had. There are some incredible games out now and things can only get better.

thecrazyguy
12-10-2007, 12:08 AM
[quote=twelve;517595]Assassins Creed and Devil May Cry are the only exclusives that have been lost.

Don't forget Grand Theft Auto, and Ace combat as well.

W. Samuel Jones III
12-10-2007, 04:15 PM

Just a matter of opinion. There are several great games out on the PS3.

Uncharted
Heavenly Sword
Rachet and Clank
COD4

And the one thing that the PS3 will always have over the 360 (RED RINGS OF DEATH)