PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Club Mix Pack availability

rimey55
11-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Can anyone tell me where on xbox live markeplace IS the "Tokyo Club Mix Pack" and "Breeze" skin(s) in the lumines live section?:confused: if so, could someone send me it? because its not available:mad:. i've bought every other download pack (including the latest one, the rockin' holiday pack)except the "Tokyo Club Mix Pack" and "Breeze" ... (since they're not available anymore:(...) can anyone e-mail me with an attachment (someone who already has it) of these download packs, "Tokyo Club Mix Pack" and "Breeze" for lumines live please if thats alright?

my email is rimey55@yahoo.co.uk

rimey55

P.S. you can copy those files from the hard-drive to a usb memory stick:
on the system blade;
memory;
hard-drive;
games;
lumines live;
"Tokyo Club Mix Pack" and"Breeze";
then copy it to your memory stick;
put it on your computer;
and upload it to your e-mail message.

rimey55
11-22-2007, 10:22 PM
The only reason why i'm doing this is because Microsoft doesnt KEEP them available for long... it's like bringing a game out for a day ONLY and then NEVER bothering with it again- WHICH IS TOTALLY UNFAIR. IF it were still available I WOULD HAPPILY BUY IT... so its microsoft's fault for NOT BOTHERING AT ALL and for NOT KEEPING IT THERE.:mad:
if any body has those two files i mentioned in my first post PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME. I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL IF THEY COULD GET AN E-MAIL SENT WITH THOSE TWO FILES ON.

THANKS.

thebigm15
12-23-2008, 08:54 PM
that my friend would be just like piracy