PDA

View Full Version : Beating Campaign Achievements NOT Stacked!

MxKiNG971
11-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Ok... I just beat the game on Threat Level Red... Expert Difficulty... the highest/hardest difficulty. I got the achievement for beating it on this difficulty but did NOT get the achievements for beating it on lower difficulties... this means you have to beat the game on Threat Level Yellow, then on Orange, and then on Red. Which also may suggest that the 100 kills with each weapon etc. may be stacked throughout the campaigns.

SuperSouter
11-17-2007, 07:59 PM
That sucks, so they take away co-op and then make you play through it several times and no stacking?

Ghey, Still gonna get it though.

Is it any good?

The Pants Party
11-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Yikes, I was afraid of that. Thanks for the confirmation though.

MxKiNG971
11-17-2007, 11:59 PM
Ok... they are not stacked like I said above... BUT there is an alternative cheap way... it is NOT a glitch but it is a shortcut. Basically, all you have to do is beat the game on any difficulty, then you have to load each episode and beat ONLY THE LAST MISSION of EACH EPISODE on the difficulty you want to get the achievement for. FOR EXAMPLE:

I beat the game on Threat Level Red... then I wanted to go and get the achievement for beating it on Threat Level Orange. I would go to Load Episode... then I would choose the first episode "Iraq" and then choose the LAST MISSION for that episode called "Mission Accomplished". I would then finish the episode and once it loads Episode 2... I would quit out and go to Load Episode again and then choose Episode 2 and I would choose the last mission of Episode 2... and so on you must do this for all 6 episodes on the difficulty you want to get the achievement for.

IT DOES WORK... IF IT DOESNT WORK FOR YOU, YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG! I can confirm I have done this for Threat Level Orange.

The Pants Party
11-18-2007, 12:22 AM
You can't just do it for the last chapter only, you have to do it for all six chapters?

colburn
11-18-2007, 01:31 AM
good tips ill give it a try once i beat the game i thought they would be stacked as well but now i know there arent so chea either way all good

MxKiNG971
11-18-2007, 04:11 AM
You can't just do it for the last chapter only, you have to do it for all six chapters?

Nope... I haven't tried just the last mission of the last episode but from what I have been hearing it is not working for people when they tried just the last mission of the last episode.

LeMansFahrer
11-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Great tip with the shortcut, works great. Playing only the last chapter doesnt give you the achievement, but with the shortcuts its sometimes pretty easy.

steve36ty
12-01-2007, 10:58 AM
I can verify MXkings method - they don't stack up but shortcut tip works

I finished easy (coward) and got 'Yellow' ONLY

Then I re-played the last area on each of the six levels on Expert
After beating the final boss I got 'Red' ONLY during the end credits

Then I re-played just the final boss battle on Hard and got nothing
(did this to test if you could cut corners further - you can't)

Finally played the six end of level areas on Hard and got 'Orange' in the credits

Hope this helps

Bax x360a
12-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Nice, so why the hell am I playing it through on expert then? I'm gonna change the difficult to easy, run through it, then just beat the end of each level on the other difficulties. Going to save alot of time :) Thanks for the tips everyone.

killerc0P
12-02-2007, 06:59 PM
quality nice tip for a shite game

DrH3rbz
12-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Guess playing through it several times just helps towards the weapon achievements.

ReneG
12-11-2007, 06:06 AM
Very nice, thats a great find, will help alot. Thank you.

Daxflame x360a
12-11-2007, 06:09 AM
Ouch! Thanks for the find

SykoManiK ChaZ
12-26-2007, 11:10 PM
Hummmmmm, what i did was-
played the first two levels on orange (thought was stacked was to scared to play expert :P)
read this then started the 3-4-5-6 ep on casual thinking ill do the last levels 1-2 after i finished
did them but no achevment non of my other achevments glitched ill see if the dossiers one does it only need one more (getting that while writting)
but i just wanted to know do you have to play the game though on one level only then you can do the last levels of ep's on higher difficulty

SykoManiK ChaZ
12-26-2007, 11:31 PM
yea i got it and i did them all diffrent well not all but the ones i missed i reloaded chapters and got it :( oh well :)

Mystery Mango
12-29-2007, 09:21 PM
I know, dosent it blow.....

Parkerktm
01-24-2008, 03:16 AM
Thats ghey, 3 times through a not so good campaign and also no co-op, this is a no buy for me unless the price drops!

drdreminem
02-14-2008, 06:35 AM
Yes, I feel you. Frustrating.