PDA

View Full Version : Vet - Just an idea but not brave enuf to try

Kenty1981
11-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Just wondering if anybody has tried doing most of a level on an easier setting then saving and quiting as you get to the penultimate checkpoint - If you trhen reload and select vet level and complete the level will this giv you the ach?

This is just an idea and wondered if anybody else had had the same thought or even tried it?

Damm this game is hard on Vet - still fun though!

The Pants Party
11-17-2007, 08:16 PM
That didn't work for COD2, I can pretty much guarantee it won't work here.

zI HURRIC4N3 Iz
11-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Yeah, I don't think this will work. I'll try it though as i've beat it on veteran.

Zieu
11-18-2007, 05:57 AM
I'm willing to bet that in order for it to register you beating a level on Veteran, it will check at every checkpoint whether you have the game on Veteran.

If you quit and do the last checkpoint on Veteran, it won't work since some are saying you did it on Easy. If you even do just one part on Easy, it won't say you beat the level on Veteran.

The reason this works to stop achievement "entusiasts" such as ourselves is because if you did part of a level on Easy and wanted to switch to Veteran BEFORE the checkpoint, you would have to Save and Quit to change your difficulty, and start again on Veteran at your last checkpoint. So no matter what, you're gonna have to do each section on Veteran for the level to read as such.

Sorry if that was a little long. (That's what I told your mother last night :p)

austin rules
11-18-2007, 05:08 PM
im sure it wont work like the cheats.. if u turn on cheats then disable them right before the end of the level u still wont get the acheivement