PDA

View Full Version : help needed on "No Fighting In The War Room"

shadow sniper
11-17-2007, 09:01 PM
I'm on the 5min checkpoint and i have no idea what do. Its the part where there is boxes in the middle and to tunnels and the left and right sides. When i got to the right the guy is like the greatest shooter of all time because he hits me in the head with no problem (thank you crazy good computer AI). I tried beating this part about 30 times before i said to hell with it. Dose anyone have any tips on how to beat this level for me thanks.

pavementpoop
11-17-2007, 09:24 PM
theres a vid to help, i'm still stuck on safehouse on vet atm :( hope it helps:

YouTube - Call Of Duty 4 COD 4 Veteran - No fighting In the War Room
________
CALIFORNIA DISPENSARY (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

Yaeyah
11-18-2007, 12:14 AM
i'm stuck at the same spot.... glad there is multiplayer

Arnold 666
11-18-2007, 03:47 AM
I'm on the 5min checkpoint and i have no idea what do. Its the part where there is boxes in the middle and to tunnels and the left and right sides. When i got to the right the guy is like the greatest shooter of all time because he hits me in the head with no problem (thank you crazy good computer AI). I tried beating this part about 30 times before i said to hell with it. Dose anyone have any tips on how to beat this level for me thanks.
Ok if the vid didnt help u a bit which had should heres my guide
In the vid do the first part except throw a flash bang even further when u begin and shoot off from there. (-7:59 to 7:25)
then as soon as they are gone go to the next and throw a flashbang and shoot every enemy (-7:24 to -6:40)
Now at -6:56 turn rite and stay behind the wall ur team will have them clear. u should have at least 7:30 left or more.
if not u took to long

I'll continue tommorow

JelmerF
11-18-2007, 06:33 AM
It looks easy when watching it, but that level is a pain. I think i had about 50 reloads on hardened to complete that level. Will try it on nightmare tomorrow i think.

zI HURRIC4N3 Iz
11-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Ok, what I did was go prone on the floor & crawl out to the right tunnel, shoot that guy. Then crawl out to the left one & shoot that guy. Sprint, take cover behind the cylinder thing. Then go prone again shoot the other people & take the rest from there. REMEMBER TAKE COVER, GO SLOW & ALWAYS CHECK AROUND CORNERS. Hope this helps.

MopFlop
11-18-2007, 02:55 PM
lob a flash grenade down the right tunnel and then run down the left, killing the people at the end, n shoot the guy who will run in through the other door. then just move slowish further down the tunnel

Pigletdude
11-18-2007, 04:40 PM
Lads i have found a very useful tip... If can make it to the end of the first very long frustrating hallways before 5:30 theres a super useful checkpoint right before thw two long hallways.
Like msot suggestions i suggest you go left in the long hallway and make your way up quick as you can.

jorGe62990
11-18-2007, 05:01 PM
i think every one should go through the level once while covering up the time limit so they cannot see it...i get a feeling that many people are getting killed because they are rushing due to the time and making careless mistakes...when i beat this level i was so into the action that i a barely paid any attention to the clock (only looked at the clock AFTER i beat the individual sections before checkpoints)...it worked for me, maybe you guys should try it.

OmegaX06
11-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Wow this part is really starting to piss me off. I get behind one of those cylinder things and they just fucking rush me... I die everytime.

austin rules
11-18-2007, 05:39 PM
i had 7 min and 30 sec left when i was where u are at right now

OmegaX06
11-18-2007, 07:03 PM
I had almost 7 minutes. I just got passed this and completed the game :D. Finally.