The End? Looking for opinions on discovery. (SPOILERS)

Spectrum1019

Sorry if this is a topic already brought to light but, this is my first post here and I wanted to bring forth an...interesting discovery I came across. If you haven't beaten the game please continue no further. I know there is a way to put a spoiler tag so that it doesn't show up unless you click it, but again first post so I am not really sure how to do that.

SPOILERS START HERE...

[spoiler=theend]So on to my point: Beat the game today and after the credits roll I decided as opposed to going back in the Animus, to try to make some sense of the weird writings on the walls and floors. And then I found something rather interesting. When your in the animus room go towards the wall that your feet point towards when laying on the animus, now with your back against the window of said wall use your eagle vision and look down, you see bunch of letters in the shape of a pyramid...it's a message. "They drained my soul and made it theirs I drain my body to show you where isawit" (not sure if isawit is a name or if it literally means the words "is a wit"). You get this by taking those letters starting from the bottom right of the pyramid writing the column from bottom to top going right to left (hope the makes sense). Just wanted to see what people thought of this.

well what about...

[spoiler=computers] well did you end up getting the professors pen from earlier on in the game? you can read lucys and the prof's emails.. then you can go into the conference room and you read one of the execs computers.. i wanted to see what you guys thought of that.. from what i remember.. it was something of a "cell phone" satellites.. it sounded like they were going to use the mind control treasure on the satellites in order to control the whole world." anyone else read this?