PDA

View Full Version : Gamercard not loading on home-page

KlukKluk Tijgie
11-19-2007, 10:41 AM
I noticed that my gamercard does not load in the top right corner on the home-page. I only get a red-cross-o-death instead.

It does load on the forum pages though, so it's not completely gone or something, it's just not there.

--- Edit:

The link on the broken gamercard says: http://my.livecard.net/44712/KlukKluk%20Tijgie
And on the working on it says: http://gamercard.x360a.org/x360a/KlukKluk%20Tijgie.png

Zef
11-19-2007, 06:22 PM
There aren't any gamercards in the top right corner...unless you use some kind of weird skin (if they even affect the main site).

There was recently a switch over between using livecard.net gamercards and using exclusive x360a ones, but they should work on both the forums and the main site. Maybe try refreshing your browser and see if it changes.

KlukKluk Tijgie
11-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Sorry, I meant top-left. I don't know how I got to type top right :eek:

And I know about the death of livecard, and the installment of the new shiny brilliant x360a gamercard :bow: But somehow on the main page the site still points to the livecard gamercard :confused:

I emptied my cache but it still tries to find the livecard, do I need to reset something else / more?

xGWAVE360x
11-23-2007, 04:08 PM
And I know about the death of livecard, and the installment of the new shiny brilliant x360a gamercard :bow: But somehow on the main page the site still points to the livecard gamercard :confused:

Same here mate, It might just be a problem on the homepage, they might not have changed the code for that bit of the site yet but im not sure :confused:

RoutineX
11-23-2007, 07:28 PM
Ups, sorry about that. Forgot to change that on all browsers as the script has to vary a little from browser to browser to get the correct output.

It should be sorted now =)

xGWAVE360x
11-24-2007, 12:04 AM
Yep its fine mate well done :) I make sites myself so I didnt think it was anything to hard to sort :P

KlukKluk Tijgie
11-26-2007, 07:45 AM
Thank you, for fixing it :drunk