PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band FAQ

razzleson
11-20-2007, 11:16 PM
If you have a general question about the game or need some help on something then post here, if you see people asking similar questions repeatedly and have an answer for those questions then please post the question and answer here for all to see.

Q. Can I use my Guitar Hero guitars instead of the Rock Band guitar?
A. Sure can! Some find the Guitar Hero guitar of better quality, so it would be a shame if it wasn't compatible. However, you can NOT use your Rock Band guitar on Guitar Hero.

Q. How do I use the killswitch?
A. The killswitch only works when in overdrive.

Q. How do I set up the microphone?
A. To set up the microphone you have to have a standard Xbox 360 controller on (wireless or wired) and then either plug the microphone into the supplied USB hub, or straight into the Xbox 360. To navigate the menus you'll have to use the controller as the microphone has no buttons.

Q. If I create a character can he/she play any instrument?
A. No, if you create a drummer, he/she will forever be a drummer. The same goes for the vocalist. The only exception is that a guitarist can transfer over to a bassist and vice-versa.

Q. How do I disable the bass pedal like at the demo kiosk?
A. Sadly, the bass pedal can only be disabled in the demo version, in the retail version the option isn't present.

Q. Are the instrument difficulty achievements stacked?
A. Yes, playing on higher difficulties will unlock the achievements for that difficulty and any difficulty under it. So playing on expert will unlock all four difficulty achievements for that instrument.

Q. Can you use a normal controller in place of the guitar like in Guitar Hero?
A. Nope! Instruments only!

Q. What do the blue circles next to the song names mean?
A. The blue circles denote "Bonus Songs". The black circles denote Downloaded Content. No circle means it's one of the main 45 songs.

Last Update: December 20th

oldirtysatan
11-21-2007, 05:53 PM
I have a question about the band world tour. After assigning each character to an instrument, is there a way to switch the lineup so that say if I'm drummer my character can jump to lead singer? I didn't find an option for that last night but maybe I'm overlooking something. Thanks in advance!

MinPinz
11-21-2007, 10:14 PM
Sorry, but when you create a character, they are stuck on that instrument forever. The only exception is that you can switch between guitar and bass at will. So if the character is a drummer, all they can ever do is drum. Kinda disappointing...

SonOfNorris86
11-22-2007, 12:09 AM
Anyone know what the Solo Tour Set List is? I want to know what I have to do to unlock Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld.

Gun-Nut
11-22-2007, 12:14 AM
Since the game is not out in the UK till next year I'll get this asked to be sure :)

Can you use the 360 Headset for the Singer? this would mean I would only have to buy the Drums and the Game and not the bundle.

jello
11-22-2007, 01:40 AM
Anyone know what the Solo Tour Set List is? I want to know what I have to do to unlock Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld.

It looks like unlocking bonus songs is done by completing the bonus songs you already have.

I only had 1 after 3 sets, but when I went and played that one, I unlocked the next.

I'd try that, and you should get it.

GuitarGuruXXX
11-22-2007, 02:04 AM
Anyone figure out how to disable the kick pedal like in the Best Buy kiosks?

TwistedFate
11-22-2007, 02:05 AM
I think they are in a different order depending on the instrument. It was like #11 for my drummer, but my guitarist has a different song in the #1 slot, so it'll probably have Timmy in a different slot too. They are probably ranked in difficulty according to the instrument. The songs got harder as I went through them with my drummer.

You can't disable it in the full game.

DFILL450
11-22-2007, 04:33 AM
Why would you want to? Thats what makes it challenging. If all you had to do was hit the pads it wouldn't be that hard.

Chupathingy13
11-22-2007, 07:32 AM
Why would you want to? Thats what makes it challenging. If all you had to do was hit the pads it wouldn't be that hard.

For Practice.

Take a look at anything 4+ tier and up on expert drums, and tell me that hitting JUST the pads isn't hard.

GuitarGuruXXX
11-22-2007, 01:44 PM
I have young kids who are enamored with the idea of playing the drums but the kick pedal is preventing them from doing just that. I like having options...that is all.

TwistedFate
11-22-2007, 03:12 PM
I have young kids who are enamored with the idea of playing the drums but the kick pedal is preventing them from doing just that. I like having options...that is all.

I can understand that. It is a little advanced for small kids, but you might be surprised how fast they pick it up. Some of the songs only have a few kicks on Easy, or very repetitive slow R, O, R, O, R, O patterns.

You also have a couple of options. On easy there probably aren't enough pedal notes to fail the song if you ignore them. Or turn it in to quality time, take the pedal off and let them play the pads while you do the pedal. This might make it hard for you to play another instrument with them, though. Sing and kick? Watching 2 note charts might be a little difficult.

Chupathingy13
11-22-2007, 03:40 PM
Watching 2 note charts might be a little difficult.

Hey, if they recommend doing so for experts on the loading screen, it can't be that off the wall. I've tried drum/sing, both on medium, and it was amazing fun. Not as difficult as you think to watch both charts at the same time.

TwistedFate
11-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Hey, if they recommend doing so for experts on the loading screen, it can't be that off the wall. I've tried drum/sing, both on medium, and it was amazing fun. Not as difficult as you think to watch both charts at the same time.

Yeah, I'm doing Guitar/Sing and Drum/Sing, but I didn't know his skill level, so I didn't want to assume.

It's the Guitar/Drums combo that kills me. ;)

Chupathingy13
11-24-2007, 05:19 AM
Oh...god. I don't even want to know how you're managing to do that.

TwistedFate
11-24-2007, 06:17 AM
Oh...god. I don't even want to know how you're managing to do that.

I'm not, that's what makes it a joke. ;)

TheLazyWolf
11-26-2007, 02:23 AM
I bet we see videos on youtube of somebody doing EXACTLY that in a few months :)

Or someone who was playing Bass and Guitar at the same time. Micheal Angelo Batio does that in real life, with a V neck guitar. He just hammers on every note with each hand. Its freaking crazy. Cant wait till someone mods a crazy V neck for this game :) They would have to turn the strum button into a footswitch tho..

Pewee0000
11-26-2007, 04:50 AM
Ok i know this is kind of noobish and idk if this has alrdy been answered but if beat the solo game on expert will it unlock easy medium and hard or is it like guitar hero where i have to do them all?:confused:

-Scott-emm-
11-26-2007, 07:43 PM
alright i know this looks like a good game but is there any need for the price? although you do get instuments with it who will buy it if it costs so much?:(

Chupathingy13
11-26-2007, 08:49 PM
alright i know this looks like a good game but is there any need for the price? although you do get instuments with it who will buy it if it costs so much?:(

I went halfsies with a friend. I kept the game and the mic, he kept the drums and the strat. Not so bad after that. But imo, it would have still been worth it if I had just bought the whole thing myself.

ArtzryD
11-26-2007, 09:58 PM
Im a little shady on the band world tour. I don't actually own it, but borrowing it when my friends dont play it :p If I start a solo career, can I use that character in a band to do the band world tour when my friends come over? And when other people want to come in, they can jump in and out, right? I read that one elsewhere, but just wanted to check...

Ptbull2020
11-26-2007, 11:03 PM
In guitar hero u can use the controller instead of guitar, is there any way to do this in this game???

TwistedFate
11-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Im a little shady on the band world tour. I don't actually own it, but borrowing it when my friends dont play it :p If I start a solo career, can I use that character in a band to do the band world tour when my friends come over? And when other people want to come in, they can jump in and out, right? I read that one elsewhere, but just wanted to check...

Yes, you can use your Solo character to play in BWT. People can jump in and out of BWT, but the band leader always has to play.

In guitar hero u can use the controller instead of guitar, is there any way to do this in this game???

No

ArtzryD
11-26-2007, 11:31 PM
thank you much Twisted, that helps a lot!

TheOfficialKid
12-03-2007, 03:08 PM
so you can use the wireless gibson that came with GHIII on Rock Band?

nismo4life
12-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Does anyone know what the hell those little blue circles next to the song names mean?

Ryot Control
12-04-2007, 05:44 AM
Trying to figure out the blue circles by the song names too.

Edward Hyena
12-05-2007, 05:54 AM
Does anyone know what the hell those little blue circles next to the song names mean?

The blue circles denote "Bonus Songs". The black circles denote Downloaded Content. No circle means it's one of the main 45 songs.

Ok i know this is kind of noobish and idk if this has alrdy been answered but if beat the solo game on expert will it unlock easy medium and hard or is it like guitar hero where i have to do them all?:confused:

Anything tier / bonus songs you unlock are automatically unlocked on lower tiers.
Additionally, anything you unlock in Solo Tour can be played with any instrument in quick play. So you don't have to go all the way through guitar and then all the way through vocals and drums to be able to play with whatever you want. You just have to finish one solo tour.

artvandel4y
12-17-2007, 06:26 AM
I own two guitars and a USB mic and a USB splitter. Should I just buy the disc?

n1n3t33nd3lta
12-17-2007, 06:52 AM
What the hell is the "killswitch"?

Garfunkle
12-21-2007, 12:21 AM
But can the Rock Band guitar work with Guitar Hero 3 on the 360? I know about the PS3 version complications, but the 360 version is good, right?

razzleson
12-21-2007, 01:12 AM
But can the Rock Band guitar work with Guitar Hero 3 on the 360? I know about the PS3 version complications, but the 360 version is good, right?
Nope, only goes one way with the 360. The rock Band guitar ONLY works on Rock Band, but the Guitar Hero guitars are compatible with the Guitar Hero series and Rock Band.

DarkPyroGuy_09
12-22-2007, 04:07 AM
Does anybody know the easy songs to get 100% on expert with the guitar, drums, base, and singer. Please any help would be nice.:rock

ASTROBL4ACK
12-22-2007, 04:16 AM
Does anybody know the easy songs to get 100% on expert with the guitar, drums, base, and singer. Please any help would be nice.:rock
Heres what I got mine on.

Guitar:I Think I'm Paranoid
Bass: Say It Ain't So
Vocals: Paranoid.

Still haven't gotten the drum one, but I here I think i'm paranoid is the best bet.

MinPinz
12-22-2007, 04:41 AM

I got guitar and bass from Maps. I'm still on medium drums, so can't help there, although I've heard 29 Fingers is good b/c there is no bass pedal used at all.
Vocals really depends on your voice, some ppl like talky songs like Sabotage b/c there is no pitch, other ppl recommend Paranoid. The closest I've come is actually Flirtin' w/ Disaster, for whatever reason I FC'd it on hard the first time through, and have come close on Expert.

DarkPyroGuy_09
12-22-2007, 05:29 AM
Thanks both of you

n1n3t33nd3lta
12-22-2007, 06:27 AM
On vocals, try "Don't Fear The Reaper". I 5 stared that on hard by just humming, so singing it on expert shouldn't be that hard.

razzleson
12-22-2007, 06:32 AM
Guys, please stop with the achievement discussion. We have a thread devoted for that.

This is a FAQ section for questions regarding the game itself, NOT the game's achievements.

DarkPyroGuy_09
12-23-2007, 01:55 AM
Sorry about that.

mateo1472
12-23-2007, 04:28 AM
k so i played the game beat it on easy and medium with drums. but i still havnt found all the songs and i've played the bonus tour on easy but not on medium. does anyone kno how to get all the songs like tom sawyer and welcome to jungle, etc.:confused:

razzleson
12-23-2007, 04:35 AM
k so i played the game beat it on easy and medium with drums. but i still havnt found all the songs and i've played the bonus tour on easy but not on medium. does anyone kno how to get all the songs like tom sawyer and welcome to jungle, etc.:confused:
If you haven't played the bonus tier on Medium that's why.

Medium alone has like roughly 15 songs more than easy, so just play every venue on medium and you'll have all the songs.

mateo1472
12-23-2007, 05:51 AM
i beat the bonus tier on medium and got nothin dang! any other ideas?

IbPic0
01-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Do you need the usb splitter to play two player band tour

TwistedFate
01-05-2008, 04:18 PM
i beat the bonus tier on medium and got nothin dang! any other ideas?

Welcome To The Jungle isn't in the game. Tom Sawyer is one of the Main tracks. If you've beaten Medium on any instrument, you've already played it.

What songs are you missing that you are looking for?

Do you need the usb splitter to play two player band tour

No, you can plug up to 3 USB devices into the 360 itself. You can play a full 4 man band without using the splitter if you have a wireless guitar.

xCOBRAx
01-07-2008, 06:51 AM
Yeah, I'm doing Guitar/Sing and Drum/Sing, but I didn't know his skill level, so I didn't want to assume.

twisted what did you do in order to sing and play guitar at the same time....did you get a mic stand or do you have some cool ghetto way of rigging it up :) lemme know :woop:

TwistedFate
01-07-2008, 01:56 PM
twisted what did you do in order to sing and play guitar at the same time....did you get a mic stand or do you have some cool ghetto way of rigging it up :) lemme know :woop:

Pure ghetto!! I have a bookshelf right beside where I sit to play. So I took a long piece of wood I use for painting model parts, and wrapped tape around the mic and stick at the end of it. Then I jammed the stick into the bookshelf so that the end of it with the mic stuck out about mouth height.

If that's too ghetto you can just use Your XBox Live Headset.

xCOBRAx
01-07-2008, 11:40 PM
haha thats awesome, now i just have to start looking for stuff around my house and some duct tape and ill have it set up in no time!

DoM cAbAn
01-09-2008, 05:00 AM
How can you tell which notes are Hammer Ons and Pull Offs? Today, at my friend's house, I was pretty much guessing which were Hammer Ons and Pull Offs, which isn't a very good way to go about it.

Bodangles
01-09-2008, 05:14 AM
hello new friend, Dom :) to answer...

the hammer-ons are about half the size of regular notes. Same shape, but notably, hammer-ons are smaller. you can usually tell if it's going to be a hammer-on if it's very close to another, differing note or in a different position, i.e- orange to green. lol i tried to find pictures but i couldn't. keep paying attention and you'll notice the subtle differences.

TwistedFate
01-09-2008, 05:32 AM
How can you tell which notes are Hammer Ons and Pull Offs? Today, at my friend's house, I was pretty much guessing which were Hammer Ons and Pull Offs, which isn't a very good way to go about it.

Go play Vasoline at Medium (or harder). After the initial blue section and then the fast yellows you get to a Green-Red, Green-Red, Green-Red, ... section. The reds are hammer-ons. You can easily compare them to the Greens to see the difference. Pull-offs look the same. Basically a picked note runs the entire width of the note corridor and HO/POs don't go all the way to either edge of the corridor.

Hannibal 493
01-09-2008, 06:01 AM

Yeah it will.

nDy Ales
01-09-2008, 08:08 PM
If you have a general question about the game or need some help on something then post here, if you see people asking similar questions repeatedly and have an answer for those questions then please post the question and answer here for all to see.

Q. Can I use my Guitar Hero guitars instead of the Rock Band guitar?
A. Sure can! Some find the Guitar Hero guitar of better quality, so it would be a shame if it wasn't compatible. However, you can NOT use your Rock Band guitar on Guitar Hero.

Q. How do I use the killswitch?
A. The killswitch only works when in overdrive.

Q. How do I set up the microphone?
A. To set up the microphone you have to have a standard Xbox 360 controller on (wireless or wired) and then either plug the microphone into the supplied USB hub, or straight into the Xbox 360. To navigate the menus you'll have to use the controller as the microphone has no buttons.

Q. If I create a character can he/she play any instrument?
A. No, if you create a drummer, he/she will forever be a drummer. The same goes for the vocalist. The only exception is that a guitarist can transfer over to a bassist and vice-versa.

Q. How do I disable the bass pedal like at the demo kiosk?
A. Sadly, the bass pedal can only be disabled in the demo version, in the retail version the option isn't present.

Q. Are the instrument difficulty achievements stacked?
A. Yes, playing on higher difficulties will unlock the achievements for that difficulty and any difficulty under it. So playing on expert will unlock all four difficulty achievements for that instrument.

Q. Can you use a normal controller in place of the guitar like in Guitar Hero?
A. Nope! Instruments only!

Q. What do the blue circles next to the song names mean?
A. The blue circles denote "Bonus Songs". The black circles denote Downloaded Content. No circle means it's one of the main 45 songs.

Last Update: December 20th

The answer for Question 2 is wrong. #1 it's called a pickup switch on a real guitar. It can be "used" as a kill switch , but only if the volume for one pickup is turned completely off. #2 It works during the solos too.

The question posted was how to use it.

Well, just move the toggle switch to one of the (I think) 5 positions. One is no effect and the other are for various effects like chorus, wah wah, phaser etc. When you activate overdrive OR are in a solo (blue board) the notes played will have the guitar effect chosen by the position of the switch. It's that simple. You can even change the position mid-phrase and you hear the new effect immediately

nDy Ales
01-09-2008, 08:23 PM

It's the second to last song you unlock by beating each bonus track as it is unlocked. I think it's number 8 or 9. It's after the freezepop song I think. All I remember is there is a really horrible song two or three songs before it that made me stop playing this game for like a week. My ears hurt badly.:eek:

nDy Ales
01-09-2008, 08:32 PM

I could be completely wrong, but I think some songs are only found by playing different cities in RBWT and playing that song. Then it's unlocked for all modes.

Again I could be completely wrong here, I just remember when I was playing through that I saw songs in World Tour that I didnt not play on easy drums. By the time I played expert on guitar I had already unlocked most of the songs in RBWT.

I played through the game in this order: Solo Easy drums - RBWT drums medium - Solo Guitar expert

DoM cAbAn
01-09-2008, 08:37 PM
hello new friend, Dom :) to answer...

the hammer-ons are about half the size of regular notes. Same shape, but notably, hammer-ons are smaller. you can usually tell if it's going to be a hammer-on if it's very close to another, differing note or in a different position, i.e- orange to green. lol i tried to find pictures but i couldn't. keep paying attention and you'll notice the subtle differences.

Thank you, new friend. ;) I was trying to look for differences in color to tell if it is a Hammer On or Pull Off, but that didn't work too well. :p

Go play Vasoline at Medium (or harder). After the initial blue section and then the fast yellows you get to a Green-Red, Green-Red, Green-Red, ... section. The reds are hammer-ons. You can easily compare them to the Greens to see the difference. Pull-offs look the same. Basically a picked note runs the entire width of the note corridor and HO/POs don't go all the way to either edge of the corridor.

Thank you, also. I had to beat that Green Grass song for my friend, and there were a lot of Green-Reds, Blue-Oranges, and things along those lines. And I guessed that the second note would be a Pull Off, and it worked. But still, guessing isn't always going to work.

Thanks, both of you. :)

ConorMullarky
01-09-2008, 10:16 PM
when you say the guitar hero controllers work on rock band, do you mean just the guitar hero 3 ones or the wired GH2 ones too?

TwistedFate
01-09-2008, 10:58 PM
when you say the guitar hero controllers work on rock band, do you mean just the guitar hero 3 ones or the wired GH2 ones too?

Both Guitar Hero guitars work with Rock Band.

ninfanwill
01-11-2008, 05:10 AM
Just picked up this game today and started a band world tour by myself - guitar and vocals - on easy. Didn't realize that the number of fans you can get caps out at a certain number so I switched it up and played on medium. Some tracks that I had done on easy I could get more fans for on medium but others I couldn't. Is there a cap on how many fans you can get per song no matter what difficulty it's on or do you have to do better than you did on the previous difficulty to get more fans.

ex. Had 4 stars on one track and got 4 stars again on medium and got more fans. Had 5 stars on another track and got 4 stars on medium and didn't get anymore fans.

zlionsfan
01-11-2008, 05:43 AM
I could be completely wrong, but I think some songs are only found by playing different cities in RBWT and playing that song. Then it's unlocked for all modes.

Again I could be completely wrong here, I just remember when I was playing through that I saw songs in World Tour that I didnt not play on easy drums. By the time I played expert on guitar I had already unlocked most of the songs in RBWT.

I played through the game in this order: Solo Easy drums - RBWT drums medium - Solo Guitar expert
You can unlock all songs in the game by playing them solo, but you have to play at Medium or above, and you only unlock them at that difficulty level and below, and only for that instrument.

Also, songs appear in different sets for different instruments, so you may unlock a song for one instrument before it's available for another. (I think in multiplayer that songs are unlocked if any of the band members has unlocked them, but it's hard to say for sure: if I've played pretty much every song on each instrument, so we see everything in World Tour.)

zlionsfan
01-11-2008, 05:53 AM
It's the second to last song you unlock by beating each bonus track as it is unlocked. I think it's number 8 or 9. It's after the freezepop song I think. All I remember is there is a really horrible song two or three songs before it that made me stop playing this game for like a week. My ears hurt badly.:eek:
The order is different for each instrument: I believe they appear in order of difficulty. On guitar, yes, you should unlock Freezepop, then Death of the Cool, and then the last one should be Timmy! On drums, Timmy should be next to last, before Tribe, and on vocals, there are actually five bonus songs classified as Impossible, so I can't tell from my notes where Timmy is. (I haven't unlocked him on vocals yet.)

MinPinz
01-11-2008, 06:16 PM
All I remember is there is a really horrible song two or three songs before it that made me stop playing this game for like a week. My ears hurt badly.:eek:

Wait...I didn't think there was a song by Made in Mexico in Rock Band? ;)

Chupathingy13
01-11-2008, 06:25 PM
That Tribe song is....horrible. Anyone play that on upper-level-difficulty drums? Yeah, how 'bout them syncopated bass pedals?

nDy Ales
01-12-2008, 05:11 AM
That Tribe song is....horrible. Anyone play that on upper-level-difficulty drums? Yeah, how 'bout them syncopated bass pedals?

I haven't tried it on drums yet. I seriously can't even be in the room when that song is playing and I would instantly end gig if it pops up in random. That song annoys me more than the freakin' Sonic Youth song in GH3.

I had no idea the track lists were all jumbled up for solo play. Makes sense though as some songs are cake on guitar and really hard on drums.

TwistedFate
01-12-2008, 05:17 AM

LOL! That's Alex Rigopulos' (CEO of Harmonix) playing drums on that track. That's his band.

benbam87
01-15-2008, 12:10 PM
anyone know of a release date for Australia yet. Damn it has been sooooo long already

Chupathingy13
01-15-2008, 06:57 PM
LOL! That's Alex Rigopulos' (CEO of Harmonix) playing drums on that track. That's his band.

LOL this I didn't know

Millertime2325
01-22-2008, 01:55 AM
Hey guys, i have a quick question. I'm on the last 2 songs in the expert guitar career, and I was wondering what you find easier, the top buttons with strumming, or the bottom buttons without? I'm using the GH2 guitar right now, but might switch over to the rock band guitar.. i'm having a hell of a time on these last two songs :P

o0 TommyGuns 0o
01-22-2008, 02:42 AM
ya im stuck on the same thing i got flirtin with disaster and green grass and high tides there driving me nuts

Millertime2325
01-22-2008, 04:58 AM
yeah, those are the exact same two songs i can't beat... I was thinking it would be easier since once you mess up you don't have to strum to get back into things, but at the same time I find it really hard having the buttons so close together... the day i beat these two songs is.. the day i die. lol

Bodangles
01-22-2008, 05:54 AM
Hey guys, i have a quick question. I'm on the last 2 songs in the expert drumming career, and I was wondering what you find easier, the top buttons with strumming, or the bottom buttons without? I'm using the GH2 guitar right now, but might switch over to the rock band guitar.. i'm having a hell of a time on these last two songs :P

Hahah sorry to be mean, but I have never strummed through my drumming career ;)

Anyways, I am in the exact same spot you guys are. Flirtin' with Disaster and Green Grass and High Tides. I finally beat Highway Star!!111!!1!!111!!one! Anyways, the only thing I can pick up from the repeated playing of them both is to seriously just go mash-crazy on the solo. No thinking. Let your fingers do the talking. Still hasn't worked out for me though...:(.

The saddest part about this whole situation is that I am on these songs and I have yet to get my 100% Guitar Achievement. I have 99% I Think I'm Paranoid 7 straight times, though. <--Same goes for drums, except for 99% part. Good luck, everybody. Oh and HELP!

Chupathingy13
01-22-2008, 04:19 PM
Dealing with the Strat is one thing. If you can really overlook its toyish feel and rattles when you tilt it up to use star power, then sure, use them solo buttons. I gotta tell those of you that are having trouble with the final tier for Expert Guitar though, I went through the entire game without using the solo buttons. I played on a Les Paul and didn't have a bit of trouble with any song. Passed GG&HT first try, sightread. I mean, if you can beat freebird, you should be able to beat GG&HT, they're basically the same thing. JUST SAVE YOUR STAR POWER UNTIL YOU NEED IT.

Millertime2325
01-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Hahah sorry to be mean, but I have never strummed through my drumming career ;)
haha, oops - edited.

chupathingy13: but the thing is, i can't beat freebird.. do the solo buttons really help or no?

Chupathingy13
01-22-2008, 04:26 PM
they didn't help me >.>

and go get GH2 if you can't beat it. The thing about rock band is that it's too easy, then too hard. There's no middle ground. The GH series, IMO, has a better difficulty progression through the setlists (most of the time, anyways)

killlah631
01-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Haha this game changes difficulties SO damn fast...I got close to 100% on every song and then out of nowhere comes the last song whatever it was called.

Chupathingy13
01-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Got a quick question. Let's say you want to sing and play guitar at the same time. I know that you have to have a controller on to recognize that there's a vocal player. I don't want to use the microphone, I just want to use a 360 headset. Is there a way to just plug the headset into the guitar, rather than the 360 controller?

TwistedFate
01-27-2008, 05:32 PM
I think it has to be plugged into the controller so that it recognizes it as the singers mic, instead of the guitarists mic for chat.

OldWIKI TIK
01-27-2008, 07:39 PM
I think it has to be plugged into the controller so that it recognizes it as the singers mic, instead of the guitarists mic for chat.
Twisted Fate is right, it has to be plugged into the controller. Even if you use a wireless mic (like i do) you have to make sure it is synced to the controller and not the guitar. I usually try to make sure the controller is port 1 and then the periferals where ever.

Vaytch
02-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer downloaded tracks from HDD to HDD with a memory card ?

OldWIKI TIK
02-02-2008, 12:38 AM
Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer downloaded tracks from HDD to HDD with a memory card ?
I don't really know, i do know however, that you could NOT for GH2 downloads. I tried it. Its just best to re-download to your new HDD.

OldWIKI TIK
02-02-2008, 01:28 AM
Dammit, a double post....but....
Q: Do quick play scores count on XBL

A: No they do not. I have found out multiple times now.

mattyay
02-02-2008, 02:47 AM
ya the 360 works

mattyay
02-02-2008, 02:49 AM
Since the game is not out in the UK till next year I'll get this asked to be sure :)

Can you use the 360 Headset for the Singer? this would mean I would only have to buy the Drums and the Game and not the bundle.

ya u can use the 360 head set

OldWIKI TIK
02-02-2008, 02:50 AM
Just a suggestion. Use the edit feature instead of double posting........like i did.:p

Yes the headset works but imo it doesnt pick up the pitch near as well as a normal microphone.

killerharu45
02-02-2008, 05:41 PM
I don't really know, i do know however, that you could NOT for GH2 downloads. I tried it. Its just best to re-download to your new HDD.

I remember that I took the My Chemical Romance one on my Memory Card and it still worked at my friends house

OldWIKI TIK
02-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I remember that I took the My Chemical Romance one on my Memory Card and it still worked at my friends house
Was it origionally downloaded to your memory card? I tried transferring mine from my hard drive to a memory card and it would not work.

MARLONR.
02-21-2008, 05:48 AM
does the rock band guitar work with guitar hero 3

xCOBRAx
02-21-2008, 06:05 AM
does the rock band guitar work with guitar hero 3

negative ghostrider

ggrozny
03-02-2008, 04:10 AM
Is there co-op (live) in this game or only vs? I figured since this game is all about band playing together it was focused more on co-op than anything, but all I am seeing is local co-op and live vs.

Am I missing it?

OldWIKI TIK
03-02-2008, 04:26 AM
It is not really co-op, but up to 4 people can play in a band together online. Go to multiplayer then band quick-play then Player match. From there you can join a random band or invite friends to play and fill in the other spots as needed.

ggrozny
03-02-2008, 05:48 AM
Ok thanks, that's kinda disappointing that there is no band world tour as co-op, since you need to make a band name that isn't already taken on live.

Thank you for the fast reply.

OldWIKI TIK
03-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Ok thanks, that's kinda disappointing that there is no band world tour as co-op, since you need to make a band name that isn't already taken on live.

Thank you for the fast reply.
Well, realistically you can have a band name that is taken on XBL, you just won't show up on the leaderboards. You do not have to be present on the leaderboards to get the achievements for this game. However, it does help to be able to check your progress in such a manner.;)

thenightmare
03-02-2008, 09:11 PM
ok stupid question but I didnt see an answer to it , If you start out on guitar solo career you can switch to bass right? How the hell do you do that? Is there a menu option or something because I cant seem to switch over to bass at all for my guy. Do you have to be completely done with a difficulty? Im just confused and any help will be appreciated.

OldWIKI TIK
03-02-2008, 09:15 PM
There is no option for solo bass career. Guitar only. You can play bass in quick-play mode however.

TheGoalslammer
03-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Is DLC on Rock Band usable in Band World Tour? Like if I download a few of my favorites, can I use them on my way to achieving 1 million fans, Big in ______, etc.?

OldWIKI TIK
03-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Is DLC on Rock Band usable in Band World Tour? Like if I download a few of my favorites, can I use them on my way to achieving 1 million fans, Big in ______, etc.?
Yes you can. They will also appear in the random setlists too so beware. Nothing more frustrating that going into a random on X/X and up comes metallica.

Edit: Did not want to double post but this is a pretty good one for the FAQ and i have yet to see it. It really helps on talky parts to hold your mic farther away from your mouth than you would when you sing. I have no idea why it helps, but it does for me. Anyone else can confirm?

IgnitionSequence
03-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Does Anybody Understand exactly how Tug of War Duel works I mean I have played it tonnes of times online and I still don't understand the True Skill Rating thing or how exactly you win. Is it points or how many notes you hit compared to the other person.

TheGoalslammer
03-12-2008, 08:21 PM
It's your points that slowly move the bar one way or the other.

rican ninja89
03-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Does Anybody Understand exactly how Tug of War Duel works I mean I have played it tonnes of times online and I still don't understand the True Skill Rating thing or how exactly you win. Is it points or how many notes you hit compared to the other person. I believe its basically like playing face off on GH3 if you have played that

TheGoalslammer
03-12-2008, 09:09 PM
beware the big finish on the songs that have them....you might have a good hold on the bar, but if you miss and the other person hits it, they can steal the duel from you.

eli1277
04-22-2008, 04:05 AM
how do I unlock the ending setlists, in ex. Moscow or Chicago? And what Difficulty do I have tp play on to complete those achievements Big in Moscow etc.?

DChiarelli
04-22-2008, 05:12 AM
i dont even have a clue but i am wonderin wht it is too

Matrarch
04-22-2008, 12:50 PM
I believe if you go to select a location you can go to it, you can either hit the green or yellow button to see the requirements to open that area. Often, you need to get more stars. Sometimes, you need to earn things like roadies or a PR firm. You can find that stuff out on the main Band World Tour menu by pressing the yellow key or the kick pedal.

I believe only two cities allow you to finish big in on Medium. None allow easy and the rest are hard. None are locked out to only expert.

Hope that helps! :)

UNDERWALLY
05-02-2008, 04:07 AM
I have a quiestion:
Can you change the band leader in Band Tour mode?
I can't even change the vocalist character

TwistedFate
05-02-2008, 04:23 AM
I have a quiestion:
Can you change the band leader in Band Tour mode?
I can't even change the vocalist character

No you cannot. The Band Leader is band leader for life.

UNDERWALLY
05-03-2008, 01:36 AM
No you cannot. The Band Leader is band leader for life.

Damn, that sucks big time :p , thanks for the help twistedfate!

UNDERWALLY
05-09-2008, 11:26 PM
I'm confused, how can you play with guitar or drums and vocals at the same time??

eli1277
05-10-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm confused, how can you play with guitar or drums and vocals at the same time??

headset or a mic stand help

OG Ging
05-10-2008, 04:01 AM
wait, can you play the solo vocals career with a regular xbox live headset? that would be awesome.

Lucent Beam
05-10-2008, 04:05 AM
Yeah, you can, as long as a regular mic isn't plugged in.

UNDERWALLY
05-10-2008, 04:48 PM
But how?? I plug the mic on the guitar, then I go to band quickplayand try a song, but when I select vocals, it tells me that no mic is connected, :( what can I do?

soccerplaya13cj
05-10-2008, 05:12 PM
you have to have a controller connected also, and the mic plugged into the controller.

Lucent Beam
05-10-2008, 06:37 PM
But how?? I plug the mic on the guitar, then I go to band quickplayand try a song, but when I select vocals, it tells me that no mic is connected, :( what can I do?

You need for a regular controller to be on in order to sing and play at the same time, as if its a whole new person.

Also, the headset will only work if you don't have a USB mic plugged into your Xbox. It will always default to the USB mic, not the headset mic.

TwistedFate
05-10-2008, 07:23 PM
You need for a regular controller to be on in order to sing and play at the same time, as if its a whole new person.

This is correct, but the way it is worded could lead to more confusion. You must have the headset mic connected to a regular controller to use it as a vocals mic. Basically you are acting as 2 separate players.

soccerplaya13cj
05-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Beat you both to it :P

Xterm1n8or
05-14-2008, 01:17 PM
I have a couple of questions, answers gratefully appreciated. The game is being sold separate to the instruments here in the UK so:

A) One would assume that you don't need the instruments to play Rock Band, or else why would they sell it separately?

and

B) Can I use my GH guitar to play the drum parts in Rock Band? I would assume you can do this too, as why would they sell the game separately if you need the instruments to play it?

Thank you!

TwistedFate
05-14-2008, 02:31 PM
I have a couple of questions, answers gratefully appreciated. The game is being sold separate to the instruments here in the UK so:

A) One would assume that you don't need the instruments to play Rock Band, or else why would they sell it separately?

and

B) Can I use my GH guitar to play the drum parts in Rock Band? I would assume you can do this too, as why would they sell the game separately if you need the instruments to play it?

Thank you!

There is no need to ask the same question in two different threads. You need at the least, a mic or a guitar or the drum set to play. You cannot play with just the gamepad controller. You cannot play any instrument without the appropriate controller, this means no drum parts with the guitar.

You can use the GH controllers with it and this is why you can get it without the controllers.

Xterm1n8or
05-14-2008, 03:38 PM
There is no need to ask the same question in two different threads. You need at the least, a mic or a guitar or the drum set to play. You cannot play with just the gamepad controller. You cannot play any instrument without the appropriate controller, this means no drum parts with the guitar.

You can use the GH controllers with it and this is why you can get it without the controllers.

First off, thanks for the answer. Secondly, I had a valid point to write in the other thread, and I added the question as an afterthought, I would have posted my reply without the question anyway.

I then realised that probably wasn't the best place to ask my question and therefore posted in here. I admit I should have edited the question out of my other post (it didn't cross my mind at the time), you are 100% right, there was no need to post the question itself twice, but these things can happen, I apologise.

Thanks again for the quick reply.

Moving swiftly on. It seems really odd that they would let you buy a game, knowing that you can't actually play it if you don't have the instruments. It strikes me as mighty damn weird, I'm pretty sure it's a con. Imagine all the people seeing this "cool new Rock Band game", having never played a rhythm game before, buying just the game, getting home and not being able to do hardly ANYTHING in the game! (just sing)

Then they are FORCED to either take the game back or shell out 100 for the instruments. Does this seem odd to anyone else?

TwistedFate
05-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Moving swiftly on. It seems really odd that they would let you buy a game, knowing that you can't actually play it if you don't have the instruments. It strikes me as mighty damn weird, I'm pretty sure it's a con. Imagine all the people seeing this "cool new Rock Band game", having never played a rhythm game before, buying just the game, getting home and not being able to do hardly ANYTHING in the game! (just sing)

Then they are FORCED to either take the game back or shell out 100 for the instruments. Does this seem odd to anyone else?

Most retailers have the bundles/instruments in prominent locations. The bundles are huge too, much more eye grabbing than just the game. It is very unlikely that someone who doesn't know what Rock Band is will pick up the game itself without ever seeing the other components of it. I also believe the instruments are mentioned on the back of the game case.

In short, if you buy a game without knowing what it is or at least reading the case, you deserve what you get. If you have people buying you gifts and you don't explain the difference, you deserve what you get. The only people exempt from this "deserve what you get" are gift givers that are shopping with no idea what the person may want, but these people generally ask salespeople or other people in the area for help and they will explain the difference to them.

The flip side to this is if they forced you to buy the whole bundle and you already had a GH controller and didn't want the Strat, people would scream about them being money grubbing bastards. You can't please everybody. Having it sold seperately lets you buy it in stages if the bundle is too expensive for an "all at once" purchase or you want to save a little money by not getting all the instruments.

eli1277
05-14-2008, 09:09 PM
can anyone who is good at it give me some sound advice for vocals on expert? I am having a hard time with this and it is very frustrating.

Matrarch
05-15-2008, 02:16 PM
can anyone who is good at it give me some sound advice for vocals on expert? I am having a hard time with this and it is very frustrating.

Usually familiarity is the biggest problem. Listen to the songs on your computer or iPod or discman if you can get them. Oftentimes we learn to sing a song the way think is right, but not the way that Rock Band deems the master track to say is right.

Humming helps. Don't worry about the lyrics too much at first. Just hum the melodies into the mic. Except for the during talkie parts, this can be an incredible help.

Pay attention to note holds. If a note seems to go on longer than you think, just sing it while that green bar is there. It'll help boost your rating. Also, if there's a break before a note, try to get the pitch arrow to match the note before it comes so that you're not first trying to find the right note the second it starts.

Horde your OD. Be careful to not use it when you're in the red necessarily. OD is best used on vocals when you're bottoming out but approaching a phrase you know. One awesome phrase on OD bumps you pretty much all the way back to the top. However, if you activate OD and just get goods or okays, you'll pretty much just keep yourself exactly where you are as opposed to bumping your mic back to the green.

Oh, and of course, practice, practice, practice! :D

I'm sure there are more people around with other tips. Hopefully those can get you started. Good luck. :)

arCtiK reApEr
05-22-2008, 12:10 AM
Does anyone know what time Tuesday the new songs come out? Is it at midnight, or what?

Dex
05-23-2008, 12:30 AM
Does anyone know what time Tuesday the new songs come out? Is it at midnight, or what?
For me, I've narrowed it down to somewhere between 1:00-2:00am PST
It's usually a little after 1:00, but the Euro songs last Monday night/Tuesday morning didn't show up anywhere until a little after 1:30am.

For the east coast, that would be like, 4-5am

Lucent Beam
05-23-2008, 01:20 AM
For me, I've narrowed it down to somewhere between 1:00-2:00am PST
It's usually a little after 1:00, but the Euro songs last Monday night/Tuesday morning didn't show up anywhere until a little after 1:30am.

For the east coast, that would be like, 4-5am

If I want DLC as soon as it's out, I have to be up until 5am Eastern.. I've almost never seen it earlier than that.

omegamustard
05-23-2008, 07:55 PM
It updates about 5:05 am Eastern, but you can't usually preview the new songs on the Rock Band Menu until later on in the day. So unless you know exactly what the song is, i wouldn't download it right time they are released.

arCtiK reApEr
05-24-2008, 08:49 PM
I buy them all no matter how bad, and I do preview videos of them, but they usually don't go up until late at night. I figure I'll do them in the morning from now on, which will probably work to get me more subs and all that. Thanks

Jagged 88
05-26-2008, 07:42 AM
If you fail a song in world tour can and how do you get your fans back?

Thanks

sharonoagain
05-26-2008, 02:07 PM
If you fail a song in world tour can and how do you get your fans back?

Thanks

You also posted this exact same question in the Achievement Discussion thread. Please refrain from doing that. Some of us would consider that spamming.

BTW, your answer is in the other thread but, in case you don't check it, here ya go ...

The same way you got them in the first place. Play and pass songs.

:welcome

Reverend Mark
05-26-2008, 09:08 PM
When it comes to singing and playing at the same time, I understand that the mic has to be associated with a controller, not the guitar, but what I wondered is, how do you do this with only one xbox live id? Surely you can't be signed in as the same id on both the guitar and controller, so how does the character associate with you?

Sorry if this is a noob question...

TwistedFate
05-26-2008, 09:10 PM
When it comes to singing and playing at the same time, I understand that the mic has to be associated with a controller, not the guitar, but what I wondered is, how do you do this with only one xbox live id? Surely you can't be signed in as the same id on both the guitar and controller, so how does the character associate with you?

Sorry if this is a noob question...

The controller that isn't signed in can use the chars from the signed in profile. Or you can just use a random char.

Reverend Mark
05-26-2008, 09:11 PM
The controller that isn't signed in can use the chars from the signed in profile. Or you can just use a random char.

Ah, cool, that explains that then! Doesn't explain why the put mic ports on the guitars tho!! :)

Now all I gotta do is learn to sing. And play the guitar.... :confused:

TwistedFate
05-26-2008, 09:14 PM
Ah, cool, that explains that then! Doesn't explain why the put mic ports on the guitars tho!! :)

Multiplayer chat.

rockyjo3
06-02-2008, 05:17 AM
I just scored 100% on "I think i'm paranoid" on bass while only upstrumming and the achievement did not unlock.

Anyone have any advice?

TheGoalslammer
06-02-2008, 04:46 PM
just to check, were you on expert?

rockyjo3
06-02-2008, 05:05 PM
ya i was. i've even turned the xbox off and on and got 100% a few more times and it still didn't give me the achievement

TheGoalslammer
06-02-2008, 05:08 PM
I think that's just hard--possibly the guitar is a little sensitive and picks up just the slightest downward tic from the strum-bar. Kind of lame if that's the reason. Try doing Say it Ain't So. That
one is pretty easy on Expert also.

rockyjo3
06-02-2008, 05:26 PM
ok will do. thanks

johanheld
07-15-2008, 01:21 PM
I have some questions,
1. Is it required to have one guitar and one person at drums when doing the endless setlist?
2. If u fail in endless setlist do u have to restart all over?
3. haha anyone want to play endless setlist with me? :P im probably good enough to 4-5 star all the songs on expert with the guitar but i dont have any friends wich is good at it :(

Gamertag: xM1xtape

TwistedFate
07-15-2008, 01:35 PM
I have some questions,
1. Is it required to have one guitar and one person at drums when doing the endless setlist?
3. haha anyone want to play endless setlist with me? :P im probably good enough to 4-5 star all the songs on expert with the guitar but i dont have any friends wich is good at it :(

1) You have to have at least 2 instruments. It doesn't matter which 2, but there has to be at least 2. You can sing and play guitar/bass by yourself and do it.

2) No, you just redo the song you failed.

3) You can't do Endless Setlist online.

edd__
07-15-2008, 01:38 PM
I have some questions,

1. You need two or more instruments playing, whatever combination. Can just be one person singing and playing guitar, or it could be four people on each instrument.
2. I believe if you fail a song you can redo it, but i wouldn't take my word for it.
3. Endless Setlist cannot be done online, has to be local, and BWT is only for local play.

DevilGuy
08-04-2008, 06:00 AM
2. I believe if you fail a song you can redo it, but i wouldn't take my word for it.

I can comfirm this is true. If you fail a song in the ES, then you can retry it as many times as ya want. ;)

Good luck!

wheelsy
09-03-2008, 10:43 PM
What songs do not need to use the bass pedal?

Son of Kyuss
09-04-2008, 12:13 AM
What songs do not need to use the bass pedal?

29 Fingers.

wheelsy
09-05-2008, 09:31 PM
29 Fingers.

Is that it?

edd__
09-06-2008, 12:32 AM
On expert yes.
On easy, there's obviously not as much foot pedal. The game is designed to replicate real drums, and the bass pedal is a pretty integral part of a kit

zdarko43
09-12-2008, 02:43 AM
I've got a question:

Example:

I'm going to play the "Endless Setlist" on expert.

If my friend plays on medium, will I get the expert achievement or will my friend drag me down to the medium? I don't wanna spend 8 hours just to find out time wasted for medium. lol

thanks!! :)

TwistedFate
09-12-2008, 03:02 AM
I've got a question:

Example:

I'm going to play the "Endless Setlist" on expert.

If my friend plays on medium, will I get the expert achievement or will my friend drag me down to the medium? I don't wanna spend 8 hours just to find out time wasted for medium. lol

thanks!! :)

You will both get the lowest difficulty. Everybody has to be on Expert to get the Expert Achievement.

sharonoagain
09-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Thank you ... I was getting tired of answering that one. :p

Sniper JZA80
10-10-2008, 01:12 AM
OK, sorry if you guys all know this but being in Australia and the game not having been released here yet (even though you guys have RB2 now!! GRRRR) I just imported my copy from hong kong and got it yesterday. So i have a couple of questions, sorry if they're too n00bish.

#1 whats the deal with getting a gold rating when I don't 100% the song?? I've started on expert so I don't waste my time and got 100% on 1 song but I have like 8 gold starred songs on my playlist? And I know the difference between 100% notes and an FC but most songs gold starred during the song. And one was at 93%. So what gives? How do I replicate this? Is it score based?

#2 has anybody tried mic-ing their speaker for the vocal track? This way I could play BWT with the mic on the speaker and me on guitar. Since no one I know has RB in Aus.

#3 DLC. I saw on the US xbox site that the sept 16th song pack included a heap of megadeth tracks. Why can't i see these when I try to download songs through RB? Do these tracks only stay on for that week? Cause this was part of the reason I bought this damn game!

Thanks, and sorry again if these are basic RB questions.

bob150
10-10-2008, 02:27 AM
#1 whats the deal with getting a gold rating when I don't 100% the song?? I've started on expert so I don't waste my time and got 100% on 1 song but I have like 8 gold starred songs on my playlist? And I know the difference between 100% notes and an FC but most songs gold starred during the song. And one was at 93%. So what gives? How do I replicate this? Is it score based?

The Gold Stars systems unlike the GH series now go by points not amount of notes hit you need to pass a certain score barrier. Most of the time you will get them by FCing a song but not all the time. Make sure you squeeze as much points as possible.

#2 has anybody tried mic-ing their speaker for the vocal track? This way I could play BWT with the mic on the speaker and me on guitar. Since no one I know has RB in Aus.

I'm pretty sure this works for some songs but not all. I know that it works for Still alive but that's the only song I tried with it. It's more challenging to me if you sing and play guitar at the same time though.

#3 DLC. I saw on the US xbox site that the sept 16th song pack included a heap of megadeth tracks. Why can't i see these when I try to download songs through RB? Do these tracks only stay on for that week? Cause this was part of the reason I bought this damn game!

Thanks, and sorry again if these are basic RB questions.

DLC goes by region only, until Rock band actually hits AUS you won't get any DLC

Hope that helps.

Sniper JZA80
10-10-2008, 04:54 AM
It does help mate. The reason I was going to mic the speakers rather than sing was not because it was too hard, so far I'm finding expert guitar pretty straightforward, but cause I'm pretty sure my girlfriend will leave me if I start singing!! :):)

But with #3, I know I can't "officially" get DLC here in Aus, it keeps saying my family settings restrict it but it just means I can't access it with my Aus live account. But I can access it with my dummy account which is a US account. So I went into the online store in RB and can dl the metallica tracks and dreamtheater etc but can't see the Megadeth Peace Sells pack (7 songs). Was just curious if this was pulled or never made it.

Thanks again for the prompt reply too. You're a champ!

SebastianSB
10-10-2008, 06:23 AM
So I went into the online store in RB and can dl the metallica tracks and dreamtheater etc but can't see the Megadeth Peace Sells pack (7 songs). Was just curious if this was pulled or never made it.

Are you trying to download it through Rock Band or over the Live marketplace? If you're trying through RB then try the marketplace instead. The RB Marketplace is nice, but sometimes they screw up and some songs don't show up properly.

Just to confirm: Yes, the Peace Sells album did launch. And yes, it is still available (no songs are temporary).

Sniper JZA80
10-10-2008, 09:14 AM
ah i see. I checked Live marketplace and there it was. But as you say, not in RB marketplace! Another piece of wonderful EA management I suspect.

Thanks for the help mate. Much appreciated.

PunksNotDead2k8
11-06-2008, 12:17 PM
thanks for the information..

just 0wn3d y0u
11-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Yes, you can use the headset as a mic.

just 0wn3d y0u
11-12-2008, 01:18 AM
It is well worth it, I have bought all the rockband and rockband 2 sets and the guitar hero world tour. They seem well woth the money!

Edward Hyena
11-15-2008, 03:12 PM
Yes, you can use the headset as a mic.
Just do not do it if you have more people in the room. A Rock Band mic is good at picking up the voice directly near it. A 360 Headset is good at picking up every sound in the room.

Pheonix_Assassin
07-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Stackable difficulty thats awesome news =) i will start on Medium for guitar and vocals and Hard for drums Thanks

Rusty Nail zh
08-03-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi, I haven't played this game in a long time.
So, I wanted to ask, if they changed something via update or so.
Can I do the Band World Tour alone now? Or do we have to be at least 2 players?

RLKDragon
08-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Hi, I haven't played this game in a long time.
So, I wanted to ask, if they changed something via update or so.
Can I do the Band World Tour alone now? Or do we have to be at least 2 players?

BWT in Rock band is still multiplayer only. So yeah, you need to have at least two people.

Rusty Nail zh
08-05-2009, 06:19 AM
Ok, thanks!

Another question...I don't get any sound! I remember that problem (could be the HDMI connection), but I still don't now, what to do... Any strategies??

JohnsoNBCJ
02-20-2011, 05:57 AM
This game is tough...thanks for the tips.