PDA

View Full Version : Just to Clarify about multiplayer...

movablegrunt12
11-21-2007, 07:42 AM
I have a few questions about the multiplayer achievements. If you can answer them then that would be great. Also, im pretty new to the site, but if I posted in the wrong spot could you please let me know and help me out? thanks.

1. can this be done in non-ranked matches?

2. If i quit a game do I keep my kills?

3. do negative frags make my total kills lower?

4. if I get disconnected does that affect me?

answers would be fantastic ^_^

KlukKluk Tijgie
11-21-2007, 08:03 AM
I don't know about 1. But kills are only 'saved' after the game, so quitting or disconnecting will get you zero kills for that game.

about the negative kills, I don't think they affect your total, but I have not tested it so I'm not sure.

EztaR
11-24-2007, 10:03 PM
1. Yes. Me and a friend got the achievements in player.

2. As Kluk said. Kills are saved after the game.

3. I'm about 75% sure they don't. First of all the achievement says 'Get 100 kills'. So killing 100 should unlock it, regardless of minuses. Secondly, I think I've only played 2 matches of Doom. I got -4 or something (We were joking around) in one of them and 100 (+ - a couple or something) in our boosting game.

4. Same as 2.

Hope that helps you in your great journey towards killing stuff.

HoodMod
11-25-2007, 07:08 AM
I figured one of the sly mods on the site would've already been around to bash you in the head for this, but a good place for achievement questions is probably the achievement discussion thread. GL in DOOM. I still haven't gotten either kill achievements in online. I can't say I'd have it if people didn't quit so often, but it sure doesn't help.