PDA

View Full Version : A couple of things

soccerplaya13cj
11-21-2007, 11:15 PM
I know I'm a n00b here, and these might have been suggested, but here I go. I think we should have x360a gamercards. It advertises the websites, brings in money for the site, and can be easily done. I'd love to have my gamercard from a place I actually visit.

I think it would be more organized if the posts that were stickied stood out more. They really just blend in to the regular posts. I think if a stickied title post had 16 orange font bolded or something like that, it would be neater.

The next thing is on the main site(not forums), there should be a 5 star review for the game place, you just rate it and when a person visits the page, it gives the average. The next thing on the page should be a difficulty rating of how hard it is to get all the achievements. It would work just like the game rating.

These are just a couple ideas that would make the site better in my opinion.

ever31
11-22-2007, 04:24 PM
we did have a wicked 2 person compare score gamercard thingy but the site died, it was ace aswell

the stickies allready kinda stick out, they are allways at the top and they say sticky :D

Xterm1n8or
11-22-2007, 04:37 PM
I really like the idea to make the stickies stand out more. I don't care what anybody says, sometimes they don't stand out enough.

Legendtaker117
11-28-2007, 08:00 PM
I agree with you TC, those would be some really good ideas. I hope the admins think about implementing these.

PerpetualHeaven
11-28-2007, 08:38 PM
I know I'm a n00b here, and these might have been suggested, but here I go. I think we should have x360a gamercards. It advertises the websites, brings in money for the site, and can be easily done. I'd love to have my gamercard from a place I actually visit.

Cool idea. I'm sure there's something underway or will be under way. We have a very talented graphical team. I personally like the idea also.

I think it would be more organized if the posts that were stickied stood out more. They really just blend in to the regular posts. I think if a stickied title post had 16 orange font bolded or something like that, it would be neater.

I kind of like this idea and kind of don't. It will make it more obvious to the people who tend to ignore stickies but for the people who do notice them without it, then it will become bothersome.

The next thing is on the main site(not forums), there should be a 5 star review for the game place, you just rate it and when a person visits the page, it gives the average. The next thing on the page should be a difficulty rating of how hard it is to get all the achievements. It would work just like the game rating.

These are just a couple ideas that would make the site better in my opinion.

5 star review for the.. game place? Sorry I don't follow. The difficulty rating has been beaten to death. We have a list right now full of quick and hard 1000s unfortunately, the scores will be much too inconsistent. Some people will vote 10s and some may vote 1 for the same game. There's probably something in the works though. Someone already wrote something detailed and I don't know what happened to that.