College gamer

Tibbs

College gamer  

5 members have voted

1. 1. College gamer

• halo 3 pack
    • G-Pak

Hey, I been in college for the pass year now and I put a lot of time in my xbox. My home town is like two hours away and I got to go every weekend to see my girl and I having a hard time, traveling with my xbox games and console any idea for a boy to travel with his life? ;) I check into the halo 3 backpack and xbox 360 G-pak travel case. I went a head and gotten the G-Pak travel case, but I got a bad feeling about putting my games in the case, I think they would get screw up or something. Do you think I should try to keep the games in them case's or what? I got over 15games I own, any idea?

What about my game cds.. you think they would be safe like that? I wounding about my game cds lol.. I never use a cd case or anything i alway keep my games in them case's?

Best way to protect your game discs outside of their original jewel cases is with a regular old CD case, you can get them cheap just about anywhere and they will easily hold the 15 games you own now and however big your collection becomes.