Online experiences that just make you go WHAT?

McCare

I have been playing on xbox live for a good 6 months + now. I think its safe to guesstimate that about once every month i run into someone who defies all sense of reasoning and logic and may just be a bit over sensitive.

Please share these experiences with us for a laugh...

Last night I was playing GoW online (PC) with a friend of mine, so in the chat section I had told him to go play halo cause he was getting bored of gow and at that point some guy joined the game with the word halo lodged somewhere in his gamer tag and he bursted with a "GO FUCK YOURSELF"..

I assumed he took at as an insult, but seriously wtf.......overly sensitive fan boys...

My other experience comes from GOW pc, actually last night as well... joined a match, and it was one of those rooms where it came to 8 players shot gun blasting each others faces off at the same spot. So I genuinely accidently stole a down that wasnt mine and got warned....but got booted straight away.....wtf?? i join back and stated my innocence, 2-3 maps later we were doing fine, and i left downs that werent mine alone cause its actually a cool and noble way of playing the game...then we get to escalation and we had the 4 v 4 shotgun situation...i blasted 2, and fucking stole a kill apparently, which i dont believe..i got booted. WHAT???

Its not much of a story but it really got retartedly annoying cause there arent that many games on gow for the pc, and one of the handful is hosted by this paranoid, edgey retard of a nerd.

P.s. Refrain from naming names, no need to make enemies.

I agree, booting is a problem, people abuse the system, thats why i tend only to play ranked games.

I got Soldier Of Fortune last night, (how i don't know its not even out for like 3 weeks) and was playing online, it's not bad but the most annoying thing is hearing everyone, this one guy everytime he killed someone he would just shout down the mic "NO SCOPE", so annoying, first few times i was like huh? what, then it was just plain annoying, so needless to say i thank the MS guys for the mute ability!

Was playing pes2008 the other night with my brother over live...he shot and the keeper saved it... going behind the goal for a corner. Nope. 1-0.

The lag on that game is so unbearable.

A couple of Gears ones have confused the shit out of me.

I've probably caused a few of the WTF moments when I was playing Gears drunk...babbling away into the early hours.

i have had way to many moments like those alot were lag moments though. You know when the LAG just starts but you dont realise its lagging, to many times i have been walking down to the Highground beach on Halo 3 seen some guy walking into a wall and then i die out of nowehere and see some guy glitching back up the beach. I have had many moents on gears where ive "accidently" lol stolen a kill and the guy whose kill it was has gone absolutely mental that i stole his kill and he quit, i checked his kills on the leaderboard after he had every achievement and 24,000ish kills some people are just crazy.

When i was playing gears of war when the annex mode just came out this guy heard the annex noise (the beeping thing) and he was like WTF WAS THAT HOLY S*** soooooo funny!

hahahaha, I was actually on a gears game on the 360 a few months ago and when that sound started some noob started screaming "HOST, MAKE THAT FUCKING SOUND GO AWAY,HOST, WTF HOST !!!!!!!!!!!"

This is why any game with online play has the lil USRB warning that says - "gameplay may change during online play" .. with a warning like that you know at some point your going to come across someone who takes gaming to the next level and flips out ! .. which is good for a laugh most times but sometimes your thinking WOW i would not want to be this person's nieghbour !

I had a guy on UNO threaten to "crush my skull in", among other things, when I hit him with one of those draw-4 cards. So I hit him with every other draw-4, draw-1, and skip card I got for the rest of the game, causing him to come in last place. He sent me PMs threatening to kill me for a couple days after that. It was definitely a "WTF" moment, but it was also pretty friggin funny. :p

Oh, then there was this game of Search and Destroy in COD4 last week. I was in a random group matched up against an entire clan. My team sucked, they all died without killing anyone on the other team. So, by myself, I killed all 6 members of the clan, commando-style. Naturally, they still talked shit when the game ended, despite me having the highest score by a substantial amount. I hate clans.

I think the 2nd or 3rd Uno game I played, I had like 3 draw 4's to start the game with wild and 3 draw 2's, needless to say, no one played a skip or reverse and the guy after me actually was screaming in the microphone, I dunno, but he felt the need to challenge every draw 4, as some guy was changing it back to green every time...You figure after the 1st challenge I don't have green.. I think I got called every name and new ones I never heard before, it was my first rep point as well...was negative lol

My first halo online, I picked the one ride in that snow like map, and I some dude died pretty quick, I think it pretty much drove him overboard, I don't think opera singers can have a voice that high lol

I think that the game that people talk shit the most would probably be GoW. I was playing the other day and we were owning, I think we had like 8 rounds won and they had like 2, so I'm just having fun when suddenly, for no absoulte reason, this kids starts to talk shit, which I thought was funny as hell, seeing as he was host. He was getting dissed bad, and what does a fag over xbox live do when he is getting dissed? He targets my gamerscore. I laughed so hard, then raped him and left. :)

I can't stand the people who feel the need to constantly have their mics turned on. Why have your mic turned on while your baby screaming in the background or when you're fighting with your gf/wife?

I get a kick out of the people who threaten to kick your ass. I mean, you are on xbox live playing someone who is probably half way across the country from you. Yeah, not gonna happen.

one for me is in GoW this guy was doing pretty bad and was getting annoyed about it, he says he'll brb and he comes back high and does super freaking good. like 30ish kills, no joke.

That is no surprise, Smoking pot tends to make gamers so much more focused and hence they tend to do so much better.

the things that just really get under my skin, seen mostly on CoD4 and Halo2/3 at this point, is the blatant ignorance and racism displayed by alot of people. I remember one game of CoD4 this dude was singing a song about killin n****s, and I called him out on it , telling him he was ignorant and such, and he starts calling me a n***a.

I mean I know the world isnt really over that whole racism thing yet, but I mean is it really necessary to sing songs and chant shit like that? the worse part is its usually those younger kids, who you would think would know far better.

Internet tough guys are hilarious too. " I'll come to your house and kick your ass!"

Playing some games online, makes me want to punch babies,

13 Year old Americans that call every one Nigga or Fag should be banned from xbox then locked in a dark room till there over 16 and know reason and how to act, arenormaly the reason for my hate.

i encounterd a guy in Prey once, me and a friend were boosting, and this dude jumps in and starts dissing us for boosting and trying to say he was on the top 10 when the game first released and he earned all his achievements the hard way... bragging and all,. then he started messing up me and my buddys boost rhythem by fragging us and not complying,. so we both murderd this kid for the rest of the game, and the kill count was set to 100, so the whole time were owning this asshole he wants to talk a bunch of ICP im gonna be a clown in your face nonsense... lol juggalos are stupid, especially when they include it in there gamertag...

• 3 months later...

Well lately CoD4 multiplayer on PC has gotten so nooby and it just pisses me off, there isn't one person who doesn't use an LMG, grenade launcher or RPG which makes it impossible to snipe. Also, there's been a massive increase in lag-fags which just cannot be killed because they're so god damn laggy!