PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Please -- Instincts Story

Jag Bros
11-22-2007, 07:53 PM
Hello, i am getting VERY frustrated with this game.

First off, I did all of Evolution story. On the Instincts story im doing the hardest difficulty, currently at the mines; is there ANY OTHER CHEAT to use other than "ImJackCarver" ? maybe an invincible cheat? someone please reply back soon as possible to give me any other ideas of cheats to help me get through the rest of the story.

Second, I have no radar, and when going through "Cliffs" was difficult for rookie and hunter meaning that i got lost alot and didnt know where to go..Anyone have any ideas on an easier way to get though this level. Not having a radar for this level seems kinda hard..please reply back.

if anyone has any STRATEGIES for me getting through the game easier, please help

Jag Bros
11-24-2007, 09:12 AM
Hello, i am getting VERY frustrated with this game.

First off, I did all of Evolution story. On the Instincts story im doing the hardest difficulty, currently at the mines; is there ANY OTHER CHEAT to use other than "ImJackCarver" ? maybe an invincible cheat? someone please reply back soon as possible to give me any other ideas of cheats to help me get through the rest of the story.

Second, I have no radar, and when going through "Cliffs" was difficult for rookie and hunter meaning that i got lost alot and didnt know where to go..Anyone have any ideas on an easier way to get though this level. Not having a radar for this level seems kinda hard..please reply back.

if anyone has any STRATEGIES for me getting through the game easier, please help

YES, finally i got through the cliffs. I can finally get the full 1000 points for this game, YAY.

Me55iah
12-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Use ImJackCarver, Bloodlust & the other one that gives infinite ammo - makes Predator difficulty a walk in the park...

Jag Bros
12-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Use ImJackCarver, Bloodlust & the other one that gives infinite ammo - makes Predator difficulty a walk in the park...

I have the full 1000 now in the game..i just wished there was more than ImJackCarver because it got very repetative pausing, entering the code, and continuing playing..especially if you got hit like a second later having to enter the code again...thats the only thing i hated