PDA

View Full Version : best and easiest to use car in the game?

Oneilius
11-25-2007, 12:26 PM
i'm trying to find a car im comfortable with, i bought the ferrari F50 GT or whatever but its way too fast and hard to control. Which car would you say is the best and easiest to use? :uzi:

JelmerF
11-27-2007, 12:29 AM
I also got the F50 GT, after reading about it a lot on different forums. Most people advise this car, so i got it. A first i didn't like it, but after doing a few races i get used to it more and more. So my advise is, stick to the car, and get used to it. Don't floor it too much around the corners. I'm trying to do all the races on Gold now with this car, so far so good.

fwconquest
12-26-2007, 06:43 PM
The best and easiest car to use I've found is the Ultima GTR. Not as fast as the others, but handles well and accelerates quickly without fishtailing too much.

YoungStunna69
12-26-2007, 06:46 PM
The best and easiest car to use I've found is the Ultima GTR. Not as fast as the others, but handles well and accelerates quickly without fishtailing too much.

Agreed. Has awesome acceleration...:p

Saluki 00
07-17-2008, 02:52 AM
So far I have over 93% completion (according to stats) on Platinum. I picked the Ferrari F-355 E-Class. I sorted by Class of car, then performance, this way I get the best performing E-Class car and am guaranteed to face no tougher opponent than another 355. All I have left is the cone challenges, and I'm told to use the RUF Concept for those.