PDA

View Full Version : bird/metal question

thor0298
06-01-2006, 07:29 PM
I just started this game and finished the frist two levels. I was thinking of replaying them to get the rest of the birds and metal I missed. Do you have to get all of them at teh same time to get the achievement or will the ones I have found not be there anymore.

Mr Arrow
06-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Wow, this is a real problem with this game. (Look around at the number of posts).
Advice depends on how much you want to play this game. If you are really, really commited - them start over (a brand new game), otherwise just continue on.

I replayed the first 3-4 levels atleast 3 times each, just to not miss anything. I'm on level 8 now and am still missing achievements that I should have unlocked. I have adopted a WTF attitude to this games achievement points.

Minty
06-01-2006, 07:55 PM
id restart while its only 2 levels you need to do ;)

thor0298
06-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Do I actually have to go delete the game and the restart?

Mr Arrow
06-01-2006, 08:03 PM
Not sure you have to delete - but I would make sure you start a new game and always hit 'continue game' rather than 'load'. Also get yourself a good walkthrough and items list - some items are not accessible after you progress through certain levels (you will NOT be able to back-track), and I can't stand to see you cry! lol

k_dog
06-01-2006, 08:15 PM
No, you don't have to delete, just play through it collecting everything in order.

snafegeeza
06-01-2006, 10:18 PM
I went back and replayed levels, and I got all the the achievements. Although my brother has had a similar problem to yours.:confused:

Helacool360
06-01-2006, 11:57 PM
I just like how "Achievement Unlocked" popped up 3 times after every level as I progressed:D

Crazy Cabbie
06-03-2006, 08:46 AM
After you beat the game you can go back and replay the missions. A little advise, keep a list of the wepons and melee wepons you have used, it helps if you miss something. Also, save at the last boss fight so you don't have to replay the whole last mission to get the revenge or copassion achievements.

nfgmusicPaul
12-19-2007, 03:39 AM
to be safe when I get to the end of a chapter and I didn't get all the birds or metal pieces...I'm doing that chapter over again right then and there rather than going on to beat the game and redoing random levels.

Skillet
12-19-2007, 04:43 AM
Dude... What the fuck?!?

This thread died over a year ago! lol

nfgmusicPaul
12-19-2007, 08:23 AM
lol...I first played this game when it came out from gamefly, and it actually made me so nauseaus that I threw up and stopped playing it. Last week I picked it up again and beat it tonight. I wish I didn't wait so long.