Tropicana giving away free 360 items!

iskoot

So far I've only won 48 hour codes, but one guy has won a Xbox 360 package, check it out here:

1. CLICK HERE to play the game at keepingittwisted.com

2. Sign up for an account

3. Login to the new account if not already logged in

4. Enter the following code into the Access Code field: AA4XPN3

5. Continue with the game and collect your complimentary 48 hour gold code.

OTHER PRIZES INCLUDE:

Three (3) Grand Prizes: Trip for winner and one (1) guest to Seattle for a tour and experience at Xbox® Headquarters. Prize includes round-trip coach class air transportation for two (2) from a major commercial airport near winner?s residence to Seattle, WA, hotel accommodations (one standard room, double occupancy) for three days/two nights, ground transportation to and from the airport and to and from the Xbox® Headquarters. Travel dates are yet to be determined. If Grand Prize Winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, he/she must travel with his/her parent/legal guardian, who will be deemed their guest. Approximate Retail Value (?ARV?) of Grand Prize: $2,500 each. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure. Two Hundred (200) First Prizes: Xbox 360? VIP console package ? Includes Xbox 360 console, Xbox 360 VIP accessories package which includes an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit, Xbox Live Vision, Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit, Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote, Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter, Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and an Xbox 360 Memory Unit (64MB) and two Xbox 360 games of Sponsor?s choice. ARV of First Prize: $930 each. Four Thousand Five Hundred (4,500) Second Prizes: Two Xbox 360 games of Sponsor?s choice rated E for Everyone or T for Teen. ARV of Second Prize: $100 each. Nine Thousand Five Hundred (9,500) Third Prizes: Twisted Faceplate ? Faceplate for Xbox 360 console with unique, twisted designs. ARV of Third Prize: $39 each. Fifty-Five Thousand (55,000) Fourth Prizes: 100 Microsoft Points. ARV of Fourth Prize: $1 each. Use of Microsoft points is subject to terms and conditions.

Thanks go to LzzrdBoy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing for a while. They never send anything to your email so you can make up your email. I've won two gamepacks and 10 faceplates. The Faceplates are ugly, and the games are Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy 2. This site has a huge topic on this giveaway.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146025

yeah, i first found out about it at cheapassgamer. do you have any pictures of the faceplates, i'm very curious about what they look like.

I keep getting 48 hour trials. =/