PDA

View Full Version : drift races

Malembe
11-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Hi,

Can annyone help me how to do the drift-races. It's realy strange (I think) that on 1 course 1 get easy 7.000 points and a other i'm happy if I get 2.000 points. Is there a way to drive ???
The most problem's im having with the Dockyard drift's It seems like I can't get above 2.700 points but for the progress in my game (achievement points) I have to ride a min of like 3.500 point or more.

So if someone has anny idea how to do this help me please.

greetzzz,

Malembe

Whyaken
12-03-2007, 03:09 PM
I was about to post the exact same thing.

I am struggling at the final showdown against Ryo, I beat him easily at every race, even the first drift challenge, but the one at the docks I can't pass.

I had trouble with one other drift challenge in the docks, and I checked a shadow and saw that the top player used the walls to drift against and got a lot of points, but there is no shadow available for the one at Ryo's showdown.

Can someone please tell me what gives the most points? Is it drifting at high speed, or sideways, or is there any other way to get a lot of points?

Thanks in advance...

Orange and Blue
12-03-2007, 05:41 PM
*Drifting at high speeds is the key, try not to go too far sideways as this does not accumulate as many points.

*Using nitrous proves very useful too, the RX-7 you win from one of the bosses gives you 4 shots of nitrous which helps a lot (that equals and added +800 points if you use all 4 shots....effectively).

*Try squeezing the nitro as you enter the turn or just before, just make sure you are going relatively fast before using the nitro. Most of the tracks are set up so you CAN drift the entire length of the track. The dock one does suck, but all it takes is some practice and you'll get it

Malembe
12-16-2007, 11:02 AM
with the dock's track start drifting in the first corner to the right and put the right front of your RX-7 against the wall and drift the whole wall that atleast already puts you up to the next corner with about 3.000 points. That's the way I found out the best way is to beat that one

KiLL CraZy
12-16-2007, 08:51 PM
im having trouble doing the beay ryu's drift record for the achievement lol

i keep getting in the 6,000 range and I have to beat 8,500 i thin it was. whats the best car fr drifting? im using the stock gt0 that I won in a previous drift event