Reputation, how to have the 5 gold star?

neozophar

I asume your talking about your gamertag reputation. That increases with positive feedback, that can only be given by people you have played with online.

If no one gives you feedback you will stay at 3 stars, if you get lots of positives your stars will increase, if you're an ass your stars will go down.

Just keep playing online, and you will eventually get it. Make some new friends, and see if they'll give you some positive feedback because chances are, they will. ;)

So your telling me that im unlucky since im playing online for 11 month now and im still at 3 stars.

I will keep this in mind and try to get some positive feedback :)

thx guys for the info :)

has anyone come across someone with 1 or 2 stars?

i certainly have they are the people who play hockey games and be cheap and use cheedar to win games to boost the insignificant leaderboard ranking.

oh and doesn't the reputation screen in the dashboard say in the description by your perfered percentage that so many have ethier perfered you or not submitted a review about you .. so if you play someone and they don't submit a review doesn't that mean they perfer you ??

I've only been given bad feedback once...and that was playing Uno. I didn't even have my headset attached, but I got pegged for being aggressive??? Seriously? Aggressive at Uno? Whatever...whoever it was is a dick, but besides that I haven't had any bad experience.

I got alot of bad feedback backthen when I played Gears day and night. Only because all those asshole that complained about "Host Advantage" and I was host alot for when My friends and I played since I had the best connection. I had to defend myself which lead to some bad reviews lol. But Its all good now.

• 1 month later...