PDA

View Full Version : A Few Suggestions

HoodMod
11-27-2007, 02:43 AM
I know changing the site format is a lot to ask, but especially for new users, things like making the register sign very obvious is important. And for changing your options and signature, it's fairly complicated to get to those screens, since you have to click on your inbox.

Shaaady Souljah
11-27-2007, 03:13 AM
we always try and keep the entire process and experience as easy and welcoming as possible, so your input may help with that in the long run. :)

we do have faqs, among other things to help out the newer members.

Sanction
11-27-2007, 03:23 AM
I know changing the site format is a lot to ask, but especially for new users, things like making the register sign very obvious is important. And for changing your options and signature, it's fairly complicated to get to those screens, since you have to click on your inbox.

You could always click the User CP button...that gets to all the options.

HoodMod
11-27-2007, 04:33 AM
You could always click the User CP button...that gets to all the options.

Yeah but for some reason you can only reach that by first pressing the forum button.

Sanction
11-27-2007, 04:36 AM
Yeah but for some reason you can only reach that by first pressing the forum button.

Well...yeah, it's a forum...I don't know of any homepages where they let you change your avatars or signatures, you have to atleast click somewhere first.

KingGotenW
11-29-2007, 04:49 AM
after a week or 2 after constantly looking at the faqs and experimenting (plus ramming your head into a wall) you get the hang of it. But it would be easier (and less painful) if there was a walk through.

NO idea how to make it easier. because right now its a 3 on a difficulty of 1-10 (1 being easiest)