PDA

View Full Version : Motm

Zilla ll Dope
11-27-2007, 07:57 AM
when i looked at the member of the month it said "Don't even think about it"

antilucid
11-27-2007, 11:29 AM
That is weird. Its a white page with only that text.

Zef
11-27-2007, 12:46 PM
That's a new one, maybe one of the admin are pissing around with it or some kind of strange hacker-type person doesn't like MoMs? One shall investigate.

RoutineX
11-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Ups. Was just doing some extra security hardening, but a typo in the MOTM script blocked everything.

It should be back to normal =)

KingGotenW
11-29-2007, 11:43 PM
i'm not sure this is the right forum but, do MOTM's get nominated by other players? are do the admins pick someone they like/helped out the site alot?

Shaaady Souljah
11-30-2007, 12:45 AM
Each month the individual is selected by the Admins. Many things are taken into consideration, such as contributions to the site, time on the site, attitude, post quality, etc, etc.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to nominate somone, but that would require sending an admin a PM, which would just bug them and make them not choose the nominated person. ;)

KingGotenW
11-30-2007, 12:58 AM
Each month the individual is selected by the Admins. Many things are taken into consideration, such as contributions to the site, time on the site, attitude, post quality, etc, etc.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to nominate somone, but that would require sending an admin a PM, which would just bug them and make them not choose the nominated person. ;)

what if i sent a message nominating you to you? lol :woop:

Shinobi273
11-30-2007, 01:01 AM

I'm pretty sure all the mods will get it eventually... Check the MotM history.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27893&highlight=member+month

Shaaady Souljah
11-30-2007, 01:06 AM
typically we do not give it to mods/super mods... if anyone received the MoM that is a mod, they most likely received it before they became one (and then they were so damn good, that we hired them :p).

Shinobi273
11-30-2007, 01:11 AM
typically we do not give it to mods/super mods... if anyone received the MoM that is a mod, they most likely received it before they became one (and then they were so damn good, that we hired them :p).

Well that makes sense.

Zilla ll Dope
11-30-2007, 05:46 AM
haahah nice one that may involve manipulation if the admin/mod isn't responsible.

Zef
11-30-2007, 12:45 PM
and then they were so damn good, that we hired them :p.

Or in my case I just happened to not get booted out of the competition and Munty was forced to hire me against his wishes. I've seen the dartboard with my username on, don't try and deny it =(

Be aware that you can become MoM by paying off one of the admin, you just need to know their poison.

KingGotenW
11-30-2007, 01:24 PM
so zef, whats your poison?

also, did u mean minty?

Creech
11-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Yeah, he meant Minty...kind of an inside joke on the admin/mod board.

But Zef's poison is man juice, so I would strongly recommend sticking with Minty's poison instead. Minty likes to watch guys kiss his sister...not a pretty sight, but at least she is female and while getting up there in years (45 next month) as a virgin she has quite the desperate energy when kissing back. My personal advice (I learned the hard way) is have her shave the mustache before your kissing session.

Cheers!

Minty
11-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Creech is feeling brave cos he hasnt seen me on the forums for a few days.

Little does he know this may well be the last time he see's the forums for the blatent lies.

My sisters fine, I kept telling you that was the dog, and you decided that was what you wanted instead. Its ok, I wont judge you any differently.

KingGotenW
11-30-2007, 10:01 PM
if thats what i takes to be motm count me OUT!!!

staph vs. administrator

place your bets...