PDA

View Full Version : Need Help...

FrickYou
11-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Well I just rented this game and it seems really complicated for me to do. I know how to edit members and do all that stuff. But I can't get the cheats to work in game or I am doing them wrong. The cheat im trying to use atm is the "two strikes yer out" . If anyone could help me out with this that would be great.

Bellend124
12-02-2007, 06:49 AM
Well I just rented this game and it seems really complicated for me to do. I know how to edit members and do all that stuff. But I can't get the cheats to work in game or I am doing them wrong. The cheat im trying to use atm is the "two strikes yer out" . If anyone could help me out with this that would be great.

well you pretty much turn it on pre game and then go into the game and everyone will start with 1 strike. What I did it just edit the pitcher and throw curve balls and sliders. you press the button and a little green circle will come out from the ball and start to go back in. You want to hit the button again right when it makes contact with the ball to throw the most accurate pitch.

also, if you can turn on the power bunting cheat or the home run bunt cheat (can't remember what it is called) you can just move the right stick to the up position while at bat to go into a bunting position and wait for them to pitch it. I got 20 runs and 15 homers in one game doing this because I couldn't figure out how to bat.
There is the occasional time when you wont get a home run but still get a base hit. You can use this to get your 5 steals in a game as well.
simply press B when you have someone on base and someone to take control of them.
Press right on the D-pad to tell your batter not to swing
when the pitcher raises his leg pull the left trigger and then mash A as fast as you can. Repeat the next pitch to steal third (usually you'll get 2nd all the time, 3rd is more of a 50/50 chance)

so there is 3 achievements in the one game. If you did the pitching as well you should have 4. Robbery is a bitch and it might take a couple of games to get it.

Fabio360
12-17-2007, 04:52 PM
what also helped me to get the home-run achivement was to play in a small field, i chose the pirates field and did it on 3rd inning (w/ Randy Johnson, lol)...
for the robbery do just like the guide is saying and it works great... i pulled it off in my first try.

g0d53nd
12-18-2007, 10:37 AM
ya pirates field is good. also when u pick a field it shows a bar where it will either say "pitcher" or "hitter" choose one with a full bar for hitter which would be the Texas Rangers field.. got my HR achievement just by swining (with stats up of course) by 5th inning

ACHV Whore !
04-02-2008, 06:22 PM
I Really Need The Super Slugger Achv.

Help Me ASAP !

Pn, OR Fr Me, Hurry !

I Have Tried Every Trick In The Book !

Im Going Crazy Please Help Me !

spankyNspronkle
04-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Go to the achievement guide and it gives a very easy way to do it... the yankees are your best bet with maxed stats