Gutted 360 Returned

Sanction

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, wow! That guys has a (probably) working 360 literally for free.

Well, at least for the next week or so. I hope he originally payed cash for that thing or his ass is getting a telephone call from some unhappy people.

Good idea stuffing it with books though, gotta make up for that missing 7 lb, I guess.

I don't think this is as good as the painted Xbox attempt, that was a classic.

But I see no problems with that 360. Doesn't everyone have a phonebook wedged in their console too? Medical type book. My apologies.

Well, duh! How else would Microsoft turn styrofoam into a heavy/well-built machine? It's better than sticking lead in there, I guess!:woop:

Who really is that stupid to accept that without looking in the box?

I was looking into a different shop's hardware return policy and they don't actually check whether a console works, just that it looks like it should and the box has the right contents. So the folks involved here are only at fault of not looking at the cables since it is unlikely that they would do a full system check on the console to realise it isn't...there.

The only way I could think of ACTUALLY getting away with such a thing is to buy a console and replace it with the "guts" of a broken console. Since they scan the serial number on the console in the first place.

I'm sure there's a way MS would find out but by that time, would they really care? Probably just fix it and send to some poor fellow who sent his console in for repair.