PDA

View Full Version : Mr. What's-his-name?

Jag Bros
11-28-2007, 02:31 AM
Ok, i did all races and bizarro challenges, DO I HAVE TO GET all kittens to get Mr. Whats His Name...or should it have been unlocked already? PLEASE HELP!!

xxEquilibriumxx
11-28-2007, 05:51 PM
It states if you read the guide yes you have to collect all cats

Jag Bros
11-30-2007, 03:08 AM
yes sorry, i found that part of the forum afterwards... lots of the forums are unorganized for certain games..but its all good...i ended up collecting all the kittens and got the full 1000. Thanks :)

NUTZILLA313
04-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Yea its very straight forward on what to do in the guide. For some reason my shit glitched out, once I unlocked Mr. What's His Name, in the achievement description it says: !semag-inim lla detelpmoC

I shit you not, I have no idea where it came up with that, kinda worried my box caught a virus.:uzi::eek:

Yung Lil Fly
04-06-2009, 02:23 AM
Yea its very straight forward on what to do in the guide. For some reason my shit glitched out, once I unlocked Mr. What's His Name, in the achievement description it says: !semag-inim lla detelpmoC

I shit you not, I have no idea where it came up with that, kinda worried my box caught a virus.:uzi::eek:

It's supposed to say that. There is nothing wrong with your xbox. It's just Completed all mini-games! backwards.