Achievement deleteing

moonrogue1

sooo my mum and dad have split up and i just got back from going over to sweden (i live in england) to see him for 2weeks...

i come back load up my 360 and about 2days later i notice that i suddenly have about 40odd more games added to my achievement list i never even thought of getting nor have... I.E bee movie E.T.C

im a achievement hoe but i wont buy a crap game for achievements i just like to get as many as i can on each game taht IS fun.

i asked my mum and she said her work mates sons 360 packed up and he stayed over while i was gone.. for 10days and brought boot 40odd games over and used my fucking harddrive!!! hey hes only 8 :p luckly he deleted no saved data. but decided to add alot which i removed :p

i had around 75% of the gamerscore out of all games. now its about 25%.

so is there any way to get a god dam game off your profile? so that i can lower my GS (by boot 100) and make my score thing back to the 15000/20000 that it was.

please help as if not i think i am going to get a knife. and slit that little cunts throught.

either that or he gives me every game he stuffed on my 360 until i get 750+ GS in each game

Short answer: No.

No specifics have been worked out but the new dashboard update should allow you to delete games with 0 gamerscore but if they've earned achievements, you're screwed.

I would put a password on my profile, if I were you. It's in your privacy settings on your gamertag, I believe.

Short answer: No.

No specifics have been worked out but the new dashboard update should allow you to delete games with 0 gamerscore but if they've earned achievements, you're screwed.

I would put a password on my profile, if I were you. It's in your privacy settings on your gamertag, I believe.

shit :S well mostly he just got the 5 odd for doing the first level in like 10games and if i did password it i wud need to put pass on each time :p from now on when im away from the house for more than 8hours my harddrive is being put hidden. well not that well just ontop of my wardrobe :p

shit :S well mostly he just got the 5 odd for doing the first level in like 10games and if i did password it i wud need to put pass on each time :p from now on when im away from the house for more than 8hours my harddrive is being put hidden. well not that well just ontop of my wardrobe :p

You could try setting up your xbox to not automatically sign into your profile. Then, hopefullly, he would sign into a different profile when playing on your xbox.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont wanna know how to make it never happen again. this is the first time some 1 has been in my house without me knowing. i doubt it wud happen again. anyway when i leave next time im taking the power lead out an takin it with me. any ideas how i can ensure tem cunts games are removed? i mean its not all bad. he did get me a achievement in a game i wanted. get to lvl 50 in dead rising. i was like 4000xp away from lvl 50 at the time so -.-

Wow, that blows. I've had similar incidents, but never as severe.

If the games aren't too hard, just slowly rent and complete each one of them.

Family games are apparently easy 1000's anyway.

The only other option would be to make a new account, and only ever play the games you really like again.

I'm sure there are some 1000's you had on your list that you didn't really need.

Personally, I'm more impressed with someone who has about 10 difficult FPS games with 1000 in each, than someone with 40 assorted games with 1000 in each, while they have 300 or so in the difficult games.