Bought your 360 after October 1st? Please HELP 10 free live arcade games 4 u N me

S1lent B Deadly

Hi I'm new to the forums and need someone who has bought a 360 after October 1st to help me complete a form for 10 free Xbox Live games for the both of us. It's for me referring someone to buy a 360 but everyone I know either has one or doesn't play games. Check the news archives if you need to confirm this offer's legit. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news.php?id=441

Here's all I need:

A scanned or legibly photoed copy of your receipt dated on or after Oct. 1st sent to my email (found further down

Your console serial number (below the barcode on the back)

Your first and last name

your email address

send this to [email protected] or drop a line here and I'll further explain all the details

should take 3-4 weeks and you and I will both receive 10 claim codes by email for these 10 games:

Sonic the Hedgehog

3D Ultra Mini Golf

Every Extend Extra Extreme

Street Fighter 2: Hyperfighting

Bomberman Live

Marble Blast Ultra

Spyglass Board Games

Small Arms

Assault Heroes

Zuma Deluxe

Please help me and yourself out to some free games!!!

I'd also email you all my information if need be I just realy want to make sure this gets in the mail as you can probably understand. Thanks for looking

gah, looks like it's claimed. Anyone else pick up an 360 and looking to claim? I'm willing to get you 1600 MS points, or 3 months Gold and XBLA game Joust if thats what you want in return.

Also, does this only apply to UK? I can mail the form to UK but will it still fly?

Edit: Dangit I just read the fine print, only availible to UK. >< That makes me sad.

gah, looks like it's claimed. Anyone else pick up an 360 and looking to claim? I'm willing to get you 1600 MS points, or 3 months Gold and XBLA game Joust if thats what you want in return.

Also, does this only apply to UK? I can mail the form to UK but will it still fly?

Edit: Dangit I just read the fine print, only availible to UK. >< That makes me sad.

i can still do it.

way to try to jack my thread though

MAKE YOUR OWN

i can still do it.

way to try to jack my thread though

MAKE YOUR OWN

Don't think the mods want multiple threads on the same subject. And if you read my post, I acknowledged that your offer was accepted by Bullet2theface. If anyone else is nice enough to want to offer it up, I'm sure that this is the thread to do it; your bases are covered man and you're getting yours, share the thread please.

hello is anyone not seeing this scam... buddy why would you need the full receipt and full names... this really seems way too good to be true

First off why not read the first post in this thread!

This offer was displayed previously in the news section of this very site!

Secondly the offer is from m$ now I admit they scam us with poorly built consoles but this is'nt a scam;)

Just a friendly word mate. I had an idea to make a thread like this a week back, but as it involved asking for people's details, i PM'ed DaWebbmeister to ask if i was ok to do it.

He gave me some very good reasons why it wouldn't be in the best interest of the users or the site, so i decided against it.

So in other words don't be surprised if this gets :locked. Just a heads up :)

• 3 weeks later...