How do you trade blue - prints anyone ?:(
11-28-2007, 06:46 PM
I wanna know to, anyone???
Orange and Blue
11-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Ok, heres the deal......
To send your bluprint/raceday
1. Make a blueprint for any car, it doesnt have to be upgraded, just any blueprint will do....then save it.
2. To make/save a raceday.....Go to "Race Days" from the main menu, and to the far left of the screen, then create custom race day"... Click on an empty slot and make a race day, it doesnt matter which events you use ( i made a single event drag raceday)
3. Go back to the MAIN menu, where the share option is. Then click on 'Share', select somebody's gamertag (only one at a time, AND they have to be on your friends list). After picking the recipient, go to the last option 'Share' and then select 'Share Blueprint'.
4. The first time you send somebody your car, it will tell you that it's making a copy of the car and saving it. ***THE COPY IS WHAT YOU NEED TO SEND TO 25 PEOPLE. So after you've sent it to 1 person and made the copy, for everyone after the 1st person, instead of picking the blueprint off the car itself, hit the left trigger in the car selection screen, and it will bring up a list called "Shared Blueprints". In that list, you'll find the copy of your car, and THAT is what you need to send to everyone else.
(The reason is because if you keep selecting just the car, and not the copied blueprint, it will keep making a new copy and sending a different one to each person, which is a complete waste of time....)
5. To share your Race Day, do the same as above, instead of picking "Share Blueprint", pick the only other option, "Share Race Day".
6. And make sure not to delete your copied Blueprint or Race Day until you get the achievement, or you'll have to start over.
RECEIVING SOMEBODY'S BLUEPRINT/RACE DAY
(Our entire operation won't work if you guys don't do these crucial steps...)
1. Go to the Main Menu, go to 'Share', and hit either of the triggers, which will bring you to your Inbox.
2. For each Blueprint or Race Day, just highlight it, and click "Accept", it will download (http://www.****************.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60968#), and that's all you have to do, except for the next couple steps. And no, you don't have to use a blueprint from the other person, but, YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT FOR IT TO COUNT AS A SHARED BLUEPRINT/RACE DAY. So as long as everyone accepts each others blueprints/race days, this should be done pretty quick.
3. After you accept a good bit of Blueprints and Race Days, it will tell you that your inbox is full, or it will say that message to someone sending you their blueprint. So to avoid this, go to: Career > Garage > Hit the Left trigger to bring up blueprints, and delete a few of them, just make sure not to delete your own. This way your Inbox won't be full. Or you can even delete other people's blueprints right after you accept it, it counts just as long as you accept it, you don't have to keep it.
4. Then, go to the Main Menu, go to "Race Days", and in the left column under "My Race Days", start deleting other people's Race Days that they sent you, to make room for new ones. These are easy to spot because it will be titled "SneakySquirrel08 - 1".... But, make sure not to delete your own.
*Credit to Pistol is Beast for this helful info
Orange and Blue
11-29-2007, 12:47 AM
Update to this.......you CAN share 25 blueprints and racedays with the same person. Just follow the previously listed steps but keep sending the blueprints and racedays to the same person. Have them download them and delete them to keep space free and repeat until the achievement is yours. Just keep sending back and forth. both people can send and delete at the same time. Kinda tricky at first but you will get a rhythm going. Took me about 10 minutes for both achievements start to finish. Also, You will have to keep deleting the racedays after each time you download it, as you can only hold one of them at a time from the same person. Good luck, and any questions message me
11-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Nice guide, thanks for this.
Yeah thanks orange and blue , really helpfull im trying to get 1000/1000 beacause it isnt that challengeing so thanks ,;)
05-21-2008, 07:50 AM
Does anyone know if this still works?
vBulletin® v3.8.7 Beta 1, Copyright ©2000-2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.