PDA

View Full Version : Price Tags on XBLA

KingGotenW
11-29-2007, 04:46 AM
this isn't a big deal. but when i go to look at xbla games, i also wonder how much those games cost...

could we get like how many points the game costs to buy? like i said not a big deal, but it would help when trying to decide (quick,cheap,legit) ways of raising gamerscore or looking to buy a game you like w/o having to pop open the dashboard.

antnie
11-29-2007, 04:59 AM
Some cost 400
some cost 800
I think some cost 1200
And i am not sure but i think that there are some that are 1600??

Fonkey Monkey
11-29-2007, 05:04 AM
you mean like this?;)
http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21978

razzleson
11-29-2007, 05:05 AM
It's been talked about among staff but it's one of those small things that always gets pushed back because of larger issues.

EDIT: Fonkey, unless I'm mistaken I think he's talking about on the main page when you go to an individual game's page and see developer, publisher, release date, etc.

Shaaady Souljah
11-29-2007, 02:10 PM
i am quite sure you will see prices listed for all content in the future. it just may take a while to implement it properly. we want to make sure we do it right the first time...

KingGotenW
11-29-2007, 10:09 PM
It's been talked about among staff but it's one of those small things that always gets pushed back because of larger issues.

EDIT: Fonkey, unless I'm mistaken I think he's talking about on the main page when you go to an individual game's page and see developer, publisher, release date, etc.

that is EXACTLY what im talking about. when you go to an individual game and see the price. sorry, i didnt know there were plans for this already

KingGotenW
12-01-2007, 01:54 AM
ok you guys didnt like the last idea so here's another... how bout adding the link to the prices on the XBLA achievment list.